[Known Issue] Deutsche Telekom

Good news for Telekom Users!

I have solved the problem with a nice and free 2 use option!

go on https://hide.me/de/ --> creat an account --> follow the guide to use --> enjoy PoE Lag free (no lag spikes) no package loseing and a 100% stable Ping!

Have a nice day
Last edited by Antikerhacks on Oct 16, 2015, 11:16:18 AM
Users from all locations are affected, this has nothing to do with DTAG (Deutsche Telekom AG) users directly, but possible with routing points hosted by DTAG. I´m at Kabel Deutschland Vodafone and got a cable connection 100 MBit and also had disconnects. Logically, if one routing point is being used by several providers, and that routing point has problems, then thats the reason.

But due to the responses from all over the world, whatever the patch did, something must have changed as since then people all over the world seem to have these problems with disconnects. Had no problems at all over the last days, no matter which time I was playing.

Add: Had like 5 DCs ingame at the time I wrote this, but afterwards i noticed no more dcs. Probably it has been fixed whatever it was.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Last edited by Stone__Cold on Oct 16, 2015, 12:38:02 PM
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Users from all locations are affected, this has nothing to do with DTAG (Deutsche Telekom AG) users directly, but possible with routing points hosted by DTAG. I´m at Kabel Deutschland Vodafone and got a cable connection 100 MBit and also had disconnects. Logically, if one routing point is being used by several providers, and that routing point has problems, then thats the reason.

But due to the responses from all over the world, whatever the patch did, something must have changed as since then people all over the world seem to have these problems with disconnects. Had no problems at all over the last days, no matter which time I was playing.

Add: Had like 5 DCs ingame at the time I wrote this, but afterwards i noticed no more dcs. Probably it has been fixed whatever it was.

Dude, wrong Thread - read the first post please.

This was only for telekom users and there routing problems with it. these failuer today we had, was not the same as the problems with the deutsche telekom.

http://pastebin.com/7mbvvX4u :(
Never had a good latency to frankfurt node. Its physically 20kms away from me. :/

Latency to amsterdam is better, most of the time.
"
XeroX wrote:
Never had a good latency to frankfurt node. Its physically 20kms away from me. :/

Latency to amsterdam is better, most of the time.

Dude read my first post on here :)

Hey lies meinen ersten post in dem thread, dann sind deine porbleme gelöst! Spiele damit jetzt schon wochen lang ohne probleme ;)
@Antikerhacks ja du hast schon recht mit VPN läuft es schon besser, aber meiner meinung nicht perfekt und VPN ist kein dauerzustand, denn lagspikes hab ich mit lockstep trotzdem, was aber momentan wohl an dem 1 monats race liegt, denn die server sind mit den ganzen mods völlig überfordert wo selbst VPN nicht hilft, zumindest nicht bei mir.
"
m1nx wrote:
@Antikerhacks ja du hast schon recht mit VPN läuft es schon besser, aber meiner meinung nicht perfekt und VPN ist kein dauerzustand, denn lagspikes hab ich mit lockstep trotzdem, was aber momentan wohl an dem 1 monats race liegt, denn die server sind mit den ganzen mods völlig überfordert wo selbst VPN nicht hilft, zumindest nicht bei mir.

Also klar - ich kann nur berichten was ich selbst erlebe und zwei Kollegen von mir. Wir sind alle bei der Telekom und benutzen den VPN Service von Hide.me jetzt schon knapp 3 Monate. Während dieser zeit hatten wir nicht ein einziges mal lagspikes (selbst in 1 Month Flaschback nicht also kann es das nicht sein) und einen konstanten ping von 30-40!

Vor ein paar wochen gab es mal einen server Ausfall bei Hide.me der allerdings nur ne knappe halbe stunde anhielt.

Also finde ich es recht merkwüdig wenn du sagst es läuft nicht perfekt.

Und warum sollte das kein dauerzustand sein? wie gesagt wir nutzen es jetzt schon 3 Monate durchegehend.
Dont get it really how to solve the Telekom problem..

I am using a company named cyta in Greece that as i know is part of telekom.
But i dont know how to solve the problem.,..
"
Antikerhacks wrote:
"
m1nx wrote:

Also klar - ich kann nur berichten was ich selbst erlebe und zwei Kollegen von mir. Wir sind alle bei der Telekom und benutzen den VPN Service von Hide.me jetzt schon knapp 3 Monate. Während dieser zeit hatten wir nicht ein einziges mal lagspikes (selbst in 1 Month Flaschback nicht also kann es das nicht sein) und einen konstanten ping von 30-40!

Vor ein paar wochen gab es mal einen server Ausfall bei Hide.me der allerdings nur ne knappe halbe stunde anhielt.

Also finde ich es recht merkwüdig wenn du sagst es läuft nicht perfekt.

Und warum sollte das kein dauerzustand sein? wie gesagt wir nutzen es jetzt schon 3 Monate durchegehend.

This is not a German forum, so please stick to the English language in order to let all players participate in this conversation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info