[2.2] CWDT EXTREME EDITION - AFK KILL MAP BOSSES

Very nice build mate!

I would really really like to see high lvl boss kills like 80+ maps.

Thanks for sharing and all.
how do you level this build until you can use CWDT and the rest of the gear?
TRUE FACT

Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
"
krunchor wrote:
how do you level this build until you can use CWDT and the rest of the gear?

I levelled as crit flame totem until like level 70 or so. Super easy with some proj speed wands or sire

"
Hillda wrote:
what about Lightning Thorns such like Promenade Map bosses ?

I am using in HC another selfmade CWdT build and the Lightning Thorns are the only real danger that is going to kill me.
When I see/kill them fast, they are not a real problem... but when I dont see them and come into the frey after they got time to cast Lightning Thorns... I trigger on them xxxxspells... and ouch !!!

Any difficulty for you ?

I haven't tried it but i suppose this build would indeed get rekt on lightning thorns from the boss, if all spells at once would kill the character. It does up to 9 hits on a single target, so lightning thorns would have to do about 400 dmg per hit, otherwise we're fine. So yeah, sounds dangerous, but would have to be a strong lightning thorns.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Oct 14, 2015, 6:09:17 PM
"
0flip wrote:

Flask effect is not recovery or duration!

The wheel with flask effect has duration in it. The effectiveness now increases the heal from instants. I forget the patch number but it does.
"
KaiSong wrote:
The wheel with flask effect has duration in it. The effectiveness now increases the heal from instants. I forget the patch number but it does.

You're right! Apparently in 2.0.2 this was added, that would be pretty good for the build indeed then.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
"
0flip wrote:
"
Hillda wrote:
what about Lightning Thorns such like Promenade Map bosses ?

I am using in HC another selfmade CWdT build and the Lightning Thorns are the only real danger that is going to kill me.
When I see/kill them fast, they are not a real problem... but when I dont see them and come into the frey after they got time to cast Lightning Thorns... I trigger on them xxxxspells... and ouch !!!

Any difficulty for you ?

I haven't tried it but i suppose this build would indeed get rekt on lightning thorns from the boss, if all spells at once would kill the character. It does up to 9 hits on a single target, so lightning thorns would have to do about 400 dmg per hit, otherwise we're fine. So yeah, sounds dangerous, but would have to be a strong lightning thorns.

The problem is not the 9x400 but the 15x9x400
When a boss applies Lightning Thorns on all the mobs arround and you jump into it nobraining your powerfull HAHA !

I experienced it on a shrine full of LT waiting for me (they aggroed in the room closed to the one I was before entering their)

Something like 20 mobs... and I hit every mob something like 3x60hits/sec...

In such case even my bloc spell +90% Light Rez +11% regen +mass instant heal are a bit short for my HC survability ^^
Last edited by Hillda on Oct 15, 2015, 5:41:46 AM
this is freakin awesome! good job, sir! *bows*
POE is life. POE is ♥.
What do you use for bandits? I assume life in normal, kill them all in cruel, but do you kill them all in merciless, or get one of the charges?
Get a power charge

Life / Kill / Power Charge
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Oct 19, 2015, 3:35:30 AM
Hey 0flip (or anyone that has this build running),

I beg you to upload a video doing 80+ maps (with bosses).

If i am to buy a Harvest, i really need to know if the build is capable of endgame content.

Thanks a lot mate!
Last edited by nel0angel0 on Oct 19, 2015, 7:10:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info