[2.2] CWDT EXTREME EDITION - AFK KILL MAP BOSSES

I think Yalani's version of the build with voll's devotion is end-game vaible. I am 100% sure this build will die too much in high level content. Normal mobs are no issue at all, any kinds of mobs just die and you can move around all you want. However stuff like map bosses will be too challenging.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
as a Shadow, how do i get access to the totem gems? i'm currently lvl 39 but there not avaliable from the vender that sells gems when they unlock.

thank you
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
Hey 0flip (or anyone that has this build running),

I beg you to upload a video doing 80+ maps (with bosses).

If i am to buy a Harvest, i really need to know if the build is capable of endgame content.

Thanks a lot mate!

"
I think Yalani's version of the build with voll's devotion is end-game vaible. I am 100% sure this build will die too much in high level content. Normal mobs are no issue at all, any kinds of mobs just die and you can move around all you want. However stuff like map bosses will be too challenging.

I tried to make a little video yesterday, but unfortunately my PC is not able to record a laggy build like this
I died multiple times due to laggs while recording - i will maybe try it again in potato mode :P

But yeah like Flip said, normal mobs are no issue at all but some mapbosses can cause trouble
Nice build, but pls any good viable weapon instead of the harvest? what did u use pls.. ty
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
Nice build, but pls any good viable weapon instead of the harvest? what did u use pls.. ty

The harvest is a requirement for this build, you can't do it without.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Oct 24, 2015, 6:53:19 PM
So for Lvl 76 - 82 maps which version build would be suggested and also vs ele ref on that maps (mobs and mod) ?. T.I.A.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
I would recommend Yalani's version.

Also, you can just get a Koam's Sign instead of a endurance charges corrupted belt... Not sure if Yalani thought about it, because the unique is usually so bad noone thinks about it. I believe you'll end up having more HP, plus you only have to spend 1 alch instead of time + multiple exalts in alterations and vaals.

Because with Yalani's version, on LL linked AOE discharge, you'll do damage more consistently and you can run 3 + max resist auras and still do enough damage. I don't recommend running reflect maps at all, its very rippy, it can be done, for sure, but it is pain.
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Oct 27, 2015, 8:11:59 AM
Hi, Yalani and 0flip: Which 6-link gem setup would you suggest for Belly of the Beast and The Harvest? I'd like to be able to still use Herald of Thunder and 2 or 3 Purity auras somewhere if possible, but I guess that wouldn't really fit into a 6L setup, since we surely want to use as much spells as possible there and instead use other space for aura gems, don't we?

Also wondering if I should use Curse on Hit somewhere, eg. with Herald of Thunder and Assassin's mark or Warlords Mark or Poachers or Elemental Weakness to maximize dps.
Also would you recommend to get a corrupt Voll's Devotion with +1 Frenzy Charges if the price isn't the issue?

Also do you see any way to deal even with map bosses in a viable way (godlike equipment maybe?)? If so, could you please provide suggestions on how to further improve the build so it's fully end game viable?

@Yalani: Wondering about the Righteous Fire gem? Is the Life Leech with Discharge enough to outweigh the degen, so you don't kill yourself with RF being activated?

Thanks for any advice!
Last edited by DemonBloodbath on Oct 28, 2015, 2:34:01 PM
"
0flip wrote:
I would recommend Yalani's version.

Also, you can just get a Koam's Sign instead of a endurance charges corrupted belt... Not sure if Yalani thought about it, because the unique is usually so bad noone thinks about it. I believe you'll end up having more HP, plus you only have to spend 1 alch instead of time + multiple exalts in alterations and vaals.

There are actually 3 reasons for not using Kaom's:

1. Kaom's only has 40 Life (top Str + Life roll), while a mastercrafted Belt has AT LEAST 45 Life. Yes, a Belt can have 20 more Life than a Ring but there are other important stats:
2. A ring can have Crit Implicit AND Explicit, which is kinda important for Flask sustaining
3. I'm planning to 6 Link my Belly soon, so i will need another ring with a socket to put my Purity in

And my Belt is also pretty crappy, so there is a lot of improvement aswell.

Kaom's is a cheap alternative though (and there are 2 additional Endurance Charges in the passivetree aswell)

"
Hi, Yalani and 0flip: Which 6-link gem setup would you suggest for Belly of the Beast and The Harvest? I'd like to be able to still use Herald of Thunder and 2 or 3 Purity auras somewhere if possible, but I guess that wouldn't really fit into a 6L setup, since we surely want to use as much spells as possible there and instead use other space for aura gems, don't we?

For my Version, the optimal gem setup is:

Helmet - CWDT - RF - Assassins Mark - Warlords Mark <------- The spells in your Helmet will proc first, so you want your Curses + RF here to maximize your Damage

Harvest - CWDT - PCharge on Crit + 4 Random Spells with 6% Critchance

Gloves - Same as Harvest

Belly - CWDT - Discharge - Leech - Inc. AoE - Critdamage - Ironwill/Conc Effect/Lightningpen

Boots - CWDT - Immortal Call - Inc. Duration - Herald of Thunder <----- Spells in your Boots proc last, so you want your Immortalcall here to convert the 6 Enduring Charges you get after discharging your powercharges

Rings - Purity of Fire + Lightning

"
Also wondering if I should use Curse on Hit somewhere, eg. with Herald of Thunder and Assassin's mark or Warlords Mark or Poachers or Elemental Weakness to maximize dps.
Also would you recommend to get a corrupt Voll's Devotion with +1 Frenzy Charges if the price isn't the issue?

No space for a Curse on Hit Gem in my Setup :P
If Currency isn't an issue, you should go for a +1 to Curses Corruption in addition to a "Grants lvl 10-12 Elemental Weaknes" Corruption on your Gloves - Make sure that your CWDT is able to support a lvl 10-12 Ele Weakness ;)

"
Also do you see any way to deal even with map bosses in a viable way (godlike equipment maybe?)? If so, could you please provide suggestions on how to further improve the build so it's fully end game viable?

Pretty much every boss SHOULD be doable if you are a skilled player and your PC is good enough to handle the laggs.
And for improvements: get a Jewel with Silence Immunity. You can also go for Acuities and respec Vaal Pact if you like.

"
@Yalani: Wondering about the Righteous Fire gem? Is the Life Leech with Discharge enough to outweigh the degen, so you don't kill yourself with RF being activated?

My Flasks are rolled with the Remove burning on use + Instant Recovery Affixes - So I am basically activating RF + all my spells and a Splitsecond after that I will get healed and my RF has already turned off

Greetings
I see, belt can indeed be crafted better eventually. Not sure if the crit matters though on ring, if you have diamond flask and assassin's mark, but I guess you'll have flaks charges a bit more reliably.

Also note for anyone planning on using RF, the position of your gems is very important. I tested it out a while ago using phase run and other spells, basically the order is like this:

Top left socket Chest, Weapon, Helmet, Boots|Gloves ( have not tested Boots & Gloves ).
2nd socket down the link ( imagine your item to be fully linked ), again in the same order of items.
3rd.. etc.

This means... put your self buffs and curses at the start of links, and (big) damage spells at the end of links. If you have to put them at the same spot in links, then you should check item order. So if you look at Yalani's character right now, you'll notice the order is good, first RF then Discharge.

Also don't underestimate Curse on Hit, higher curse level & quality curse on hit adds a LOT of damage via assassin's mark, especially on dual curse
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Oct 29, 2015, 4:43:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info