[2.4] [Assassin] Qwark's Shock nova build - Cheap, Very high DPS, HC viable, 7,5k+ EHP.

"
Cyanidios wrote:
Any tips on tree progression or is it just linear and taking the side clusters when you get to them?

Take all the life nodes first in HC, crit nodes in softcore.
Have you considered an elementalist version? Elemental conflux would let you chill, shock and ignite the whole screen on every cast even if it doesn't crit.
Last edited by deimoss on Mar 9, 2016, 8:34:52 AM
Do you use Shock Nova for single target as well or is there would Spark or something like that be better?
"
deimoss wrote:
Have you considered an elementalist version? Elemental conflux would let you chill, shock and ignite the whole screen on every cast even if it doesn't crit.
The assassin is really the best class for this build outside a penetration templar.

Reason being that a single echoed crit 1 shots high tier map monsters so anything more is frankly overkill. Assassin's 100% more crit chance lets you basically cap crit at 47,5% which is very easy to reach.
"
Nanouk wrote:
Do you use Shock Nova for single target as well or is there would Spark or something like that be better?

I use it for single target, it's pretty good.
fun build :>
but can u explain me the reason for "VESSEL OF VINKTAR VS CALL OF THE BROTHERHOOD"?

why do you compare these? can i not just get both?
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
fun build :>
but can u explain me the reason for "VESSEL OF VINKTAR VS CALL OF THE BROTHERHOOD"?

why do you compare these? can i not just get both?

If you convert half of damage to cold

you lose penetration

vinktar leech goes to 50%

lose a ring slot

I survive just fine without COTB, you can use both but then you would have a waste link ( hypothermia doesn't matter since you 1/2 shot ). Leech is much more preferable to freezing IMO, since nothing is left alive to freeze and a ring slot is more hp/resists and your rare gear is stretched thin enough.
1st 2 ascendancy points for Ambush or Unstable Infusion?
"
OpieOPGaming wrote:
1st 2 ascendancy points for Ambush or Unstable Infusion?

You already get power charges from your assassin mark setup, I would definitely say Ambush. It's been working out great so me so far, one shotting nearly all packs.
~
Last edited by dvhdvhdvh on Mar 11, 2016, 11:43:12 AM
i noticed that ambush is often useless because herald of thunder already hit the mobs before shock nova

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info