Development Manifesto Article on Warbands and Tempest Content

"
peachii wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:

Additional prizes to additional prizes? More than Seraph sets and random MTXs? Wow! Oo

Sarcasm when used about absolutely FREE prizes from a free to play game is just amazing to me.

If you meant me, there was no sarcasm, prizes seem very generous. I wanted to make a short break from PoE to not burn out but I guess I won't if challenges are interesting and random prizes are nice.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Manifesto wrote:

Warbands
Although Warbands wasn't designed to be a permanently-on part of Path of Exile, there are several places we can use it in the future. Because the Warbands members drop their special uniques and magic items, this allows these items to be obtained in the future (albeit not on-demand).

This suxx ass.... big time! ;(
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Where are the cards and announcements?
=(
When do the 1 month leagues start ? this friday or next week?
OMG is that on the image a BLACK seraph set??!!!

the HYPE IS REALLL!!!

can´t wait to get it already :D

TY TY TY GGG for listening to the comunity
Glad to hear about map changes hope it def improves.
rawrawr
I was about to post somewhere that the features in the leagues simply made a lot more sense for the core and designing leagues is the best way to test and confirm these things. More improvements that really strike the community to work together, invent, and immerse themselves where the game doesn't.
Last edited by Macromute on Sep 21, 2015, 11:51:20 PM
Thank you so much for the date change!
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Thank you!
"
By the way, we heard the feedback about the start times of those events and are tweaking the schedule to accommodate. More news will be available when we formally announce all the details next week. We also arranged some cool additional prizes!

Very cool on all counts. Thank you.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info