Development Manifesto Article on Warbands and Tempest Content

Hi,Chris! I suggest we should make the starting time of the new league at late Friday or early Saturday.That's just my opinion.Sunday is definitely not good time to start a new long league,tbh.
What? last week? I just got Shavs on Tempest :/
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
Cool stuff! Looking forward (i hope lol) to the map changes. Also I assume most people will appreciate an earlier start to the league, especially being able to take more advantage of the weekend.
As for the warbands/tempest content I really liked the way they motivated you to 'hunt' them and do maps/areas that you would no longer be doing (not grinding always the same location basically, we have so many cool maps but often breeze past them) as well as the community helping each other. I hope future leagues keep these 'concepts'.

(By the way the person that designs the images that appear on the loading screen of the game does some really cool stuff, gz!)
GUYS. Hope you noticed what the new reward (mentioned in the last paragraph) might be.

The picture of this thread contains multiple "ebony" or "dark" Seraph sets, as was immensely requested by the community.

EBONY SERAPH HYPU ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Great! Can't wait to get going on the new 1m league :D
I really hope you fix the map issues. It's pretty obvious that you upped the droprates of maps from bosses and lowered the droprates of maps beyond lvl 75.

I'd rather get no map rather than lvl 69 and lvl 71 map off double Palace boss.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Sep 22, 2015, 8:28:04 AM
"
WarcryLegion wrote:
GUYS. Hope you noticed what the new reward (mentioned in the last paragraph) might be.

The picture of this thread contains multiple "ebony" or "dark" Seraph sets, as was immensely requested by the community.

EBONY SERAPH HYPU ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Well it does look dark but it also looks dark purple (same with the title glow) which is aligned with a suggestion I made in the feedback thread about having a fusion reward as a bonus for completing both sets of challenges.

I'd really like it if they went that route but we'll have to wait to see what they have decided on.
will be very interesting either way

If the dark armour set is a hc reward, il play only hc for a month, regardless how many characters it takes ;p
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Last edited by WarcryLegion on Sep 22, 2015, 9:20:45 AM
You guys never seem to amaze.. THANK YOU for listening to the community and responding! It's always fun to have a new league start on a Friday and have all the boys back again to play some PoE!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Having the 1-month leagues starting at the beginning of the weekend would be great!

My weekend starts Sunday. I wish they would keep it the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info