[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

how does srs work, on tooltip it does not show any dps only mana cost, so how do we know that once we change gear around as we lvl that the dps is not being affected, i know this is prob a stupid question but never played a summoner before.
IGN: The_Nutcase
Will u be updating it to 2.1? Love ur guides :)
Build updated for 2.1!

As you all know 2.1 wont launch until tomorrow, so testing out the new reworked SRS (see below), hasn't been possible for me. However based on the math, the build should be completely fine. With the new changes each individual spirit will deal less damage, but you will be able to have many more up at a time. Fortunately the 2.0 skill-tree and skill-gem setup used in this guide remains relevant.

Summon Raging Spirits duration has been increased from 3.5 seconds to 5 seconds. The mana cost has been reduced from 6 to 5 at level one and reduced from 15 to 12 at level 20. The cast speed has been reduced to 500ms from 800ms. The damage dealt by Raging Spirits has been substantially reworked and is lower at high levels. Raging Spirits are now more likely to target enemies who are attacked by fewer Raging Spirits, except when enemies are close to the caster.

Best of luck guys!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I'm sad to see you didn't add melee splash to normal +2/+3 staff =(. I thought with the new buffs it would make it pretty viable, if not replace melee phys/minion damage. How do you feel about it LNB? And how about multistrike even?
Last edited by wutisthisIdonteven on Dec 10, 2015, 2:20:11 PM
"
I'm sad to see you didn't add melee splash to normal +2/+3 staff =(. I thought with the new buffs it would make it pretty viable, if not replace melee phys/minion damage. How do you feel about it LNB? And how about multistrike even?

I need to make sure it is sustainable before I make that recommendation mate :)

I think that multistrike simply isn't worth its cost mana wise. It used to be, but since it was nerfed in 2.0 not anymore (imo) =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Noob question sorta new: what do you use when leveling?
Lifting, doesn't the huge buff to Melee Splash change the gem order a bit? I'd definitely want it in instead of culling strike I think.

Also, since we will have more mana the mana issue might go away, this remains to be tested I guess.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Dec 11, 2015, 4:55:49 AM
Is there a reason why there are two Minion Life gems linked :)?
why are you not picking the skill duration node called "Excepcional Performance" near Scion?

also, i think removing chaos golem and adding fortify it's better.
Last edited by uit on Dec 11, 2015, 8:14:04 PM
How do we run hatred+haste+arctic armor?

is there enough -mana reserved to make it work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info