[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Does 'increased Spell Damage' affect SRS damage? For example, Does for this buld matter if I buy 120% spell damage Pledge of Hands of 160%?
"
Does 'increased Spell Damage' affect SRS damage? For example, Does for this buld matter if I buy 120% spell damage Pledge of Hands of 160%?

No spell damage doesnt effect srs.
Correct, spell damage has no influence on the damage dealt by the skulls. Minion damage is the only affix that directly affects the damage.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Few questions:

-Does melee splash and melee dmg work with SRS? (I only ask cause when I click it in my character stats on the offense tab, and put it in, the dmg doesn't change for melee dmg, and I haven't noticed any splash going on when its equipped.)

-Since spell damage doesn't affect SRS, what about elemental and/or fire damage(to spells)?

-What are some of the more powerful skill gems that affect SRS this league? (Right now im using spell echo, min dmg, min speed)

-The minion speed gem affects SRS right? the attack speed gain specifically, also would the haste aura do the same thing?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit

Most of the information is still correct since the recent patch, except for Hatred will give less damage now because srs minion physical damage was nerfed a bit. They also buffed cast speed from .8 to .5 seconds which lets you crank them out a bit faster and you might not even need Echo once you get the right gear.

Since Hatred took a small hit I'm testing Anger and Wrath linked to Generosity for flat damage buffs. Also 5 Linked +2 Fire spell staff with Spell Echo, Added Fire Damage(gets +2 from Staff), Minion Damage, Multistrike, and it seems to be working pretty well sofar.
Hi, two questions.
I'm on cruel difficuly and i've thinking about helping Alira for the 5% cast speed, what do you think?

And, about Hatred, i think that maybe Wrath or Anger could be better since we don't have high physical damage to turn into cold, what do you think on this?

Btw the build is working fine :D
^ I have been doing this skill and gear set up but with a witch. I didnt look over the talent tree for scion, but I personally went cast speed from aleria. The extra skill point does seem nice, but only if you know 100% sure that you are going to be going hard in terms of levels. For me that means 90+, if not, then id go cast speed.
"
poopie wrote:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit

Most of the information is still correct since the recent patch, except for Hatred will give less damage now because srs minion physical damage was nerfed a bit. They also buffed cast speed from .8 to .5 seconds which lets you crank them out a bit faster and you might not even need Echo once you get the right gear.

Since Hatred took a small hit I'm testing Anger and Wrath linked to Generosity for flat damage buffs. Also 5 Linked +2 Fire spell staff with Spell Echo, Added Fire Damage(gets +2 from Staff), Minion Damage, Multistrike, and it seems to be working pretty well sofar.

I'd be extremly interested on feedback on this - I know SRS is extremly hard to guage in terms of DPS (and the boys over at Reddit do a lot of work to theorycraft etc) - I've seen this mentioned elsewhere compared to the classic Haste + Hatred + AA way but with 2.1 things slightly changed.

Would you be dropping Haste for the AA and Anger + Wrath (linked with Gene) combo? I play Hardcore and currently EB/MoM/ZO until I can afford to get myself a BM staff and go full HP.
Hi,
Why dont you take EE into spell totem>arc or other Lighting spell for shock?
How do you run all 3 auras at once?
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info