Rory's Skill Design Presentation!

great news
Hi

Got to playstyle and laughed, MTG cards?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Interesting choices for Timmy, Johnny, and Spike.
"
s3t wrote:
Very nice looking skill!

I think there is a need too rethink old, existing skills: elemental hit, lightning shot, etc. Now they are pretty useless :/

Lightning shot ? lol

If you're referring to Lightning Arrow* it got buffed in 2.0 and it was good even before the buff.

Before saying something is "pretty useless" please, make sure you know what you're talking about
All this wall of text yet most skills are pretty much the same. Same distance on most skills, just different way it hits a crowd, with different effects.

On top of their always being that "one skill" that is better then most.

I am pretty sure your current way of making skills is the reason why most of the skills don't get used. and why most seem to suck lately.. Flame dash/wild strike/frost strike... No originality

On top of that D3 looking skill (different arpg all together) video. (Shrapnel shot? Seriously go back to d3)

"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
Last edited by TLrKittens on Sep 17, 2015, 2:12:14 PM
GG
It there a player that won't just throw this on traps or totem?
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
I am curious how Shrapnel Shot will interact with the Chain support gem. What do you guys think?

The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Based on the general usefulness of the 2.0 skills, it seems you still have a lot of learning to do.
We need a good single target bow skill. As others have said there are plenty of nerfed old favourites on the back burner. Do you think they could get dusted off and rebalanced? Aside from Poison Arrow (which required a hefty investment of exalts on my part) that is viable as single target, I can't think of another good single target good skill. Or am I missing something?
Last edited by horizon21 on Sep 17, 2015, 5:17:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info