More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

My short feedback

Prices: I would suggest you award different prices for the hardcore league. It doesn't need to be a whole lot different. But the people trying to collect the red seraph set in the previous onemonth league was one of the best things that happened for the HC scene. There where a lot of people playing HC for the first time and realizing that the BS talk (i.e. HC is unplayable in PoE) is just that, BS. I'm sure a lot of players even stayed in HC. Think of all the players that didn't tried HC before because of desinc(gone) and ping(south-america). Awarding the same set just encourages to play the std version because it is easier to acquire.

Tempest/Warbands: I think 3 months is too short for a challenge league. I know that i'm probably in the minority but i feel the leagues are still active and a lot of players enjoy the last month. This league was the first one for me where i had a lot less time to play and i feel like there is still so much to do. The last month in invasion was one of the best time i ever had in poe.

Everything else is just awesome, i'm very excited and looking forward to the event.

As always <3 GGG
I have one little gripe with it, the rest seems mighty fine:

Could we have no beyond during the first week? Beyond is the single most anoying mod while leveling, and days 4-6 is still leveling for most casual players. After that beyond is fine.

And please no bosskillchallenge.
I'm down for this. I am going to wait until the challenges are posted (if they are) until I can give an opinion. The Golden Seraph Set looks badass and I want it. But I want to know what I have to do to get it first. Keep doing what you are doing guys :D Glad this one is more community driven.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Where's "Warbands + Nemesis + Invasion + Beyond" ;-;

Exactly what I was looking for. (Every mod days don't count)^^
Other than that, I like it GGG.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Sep 16, 2015, 2:02:45 AM
Great Chris, now i have morning wood that doesn't want to go away.

Well done!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Well, if the challenges don't get too crazy for those who have to study/work, I will enjoy it a lot like I did on Torment/Rampage. Make it some smart stuff, like uncovering the different effects os the leagues or something and it will be very nice! It would suck to get some really grindy challenge and end up with half set because couldn't play in the middle of the week.
if I have multiple character reach certain level, do I get multiple MTX or just the first character who reach that level get mtx and the rest will not get anything?
Last edited by Shadowridder on Sep 16, 2015, 2:02:38 AM
Can't wait!
gimme money bitch
I'M HYPED AND READY!!!
I miss some days of Anarchy, Beyond, Invasion, Domination & Ambush... we want to be challenged! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info