More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

Looks insane, looks extremely fun, like the random rewards. BUT WHAT BUILD SHOULD I DO??!
"
Karvarousku wrote:
A bit disappointed to not seeing tempest + warbands at the same time.

ditto this.

I think the last weekend of the season having every single mod ever would be a nice way to end the league.

overall though this looks great! :)
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
I almost wish I hadn't seen the previous feedback post. If I just look at the league independently, it seems fine. After pondering what it could have been for 2 weeks, this seems like a waste of time.

Sure, it does incorporate elements of both suggested leagues, but it also incorporates the worst aspects of both. You still end up with an incentive to hold high maps until the weekend, playing more passively towards the end of the week while waiting for the more profitable all-mods. Additionally, I still find myself totally disinterested in playing with my usual group of friends because of the trainwreck that is bloodlines that completely ruins party play.

Rather than having fun playing it competitively, I see myself playing for a few days to complete the challenges and quitting, which is disappointing after seeing what it could have been.
IGN: Dominion / Clamor
"
MAKE SURE THAT 7-8 , 14-15, 21-22 DAYS TO BE SATURDAYS + SUNDAYS. (like before)
And start the event like normal > Late Friday (europe) so all players can play in the weekend, like we always do.
I hope u understand why is better this way.

This please
The OP looks good to me.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Please let this drop league specific uniques! With Jack, and the other div cards making them more attainable I don't think this would be a problem. To me those are a much bigger incentive then a seraph re-skin.
Hey Chris, can we get the league specific uniques to drop during Nemesis etc.? This would create a huge incentive for us standard players to continue playing even after we reach all the challenge goals and prevent PoE from going "daed gaem" early on. Man, I would grind every day for that small chance of a Headhunter or Voideye dropping!
awesome!

Don't be afraid to have a 2 week time where people can enjoy std/hc perm leagues after the 1 month It's always fun when trading is really great and exciting when new items are brought into perm leagues. If the leagues/events are chained back to back most people won't give the time of day to make a trade when they don't care because its not directly involved in what they're currently doing.

I can say that I'm happy that the leagues are 3 month instead of 4. Good choice even though I know a lot of people want longer leagues.
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Last edited by HegemonyTV on Sep 16, 2015, 1:37:45 AM
Are you not at least a little worried that running these sorts of events is contributing to a new normal that's skewing perception of the challenge leagues? On the one hand, you say that you're worried about the rate of compounding random challenge league events, and you rebalanced their encounter rate for 2.0, which I think was a good call. And Chris has also said a couple of times that running XP/MF weekends and such are a cheap trick that cannibalizes games in the long term because the incentives to play start to look like disincentives when they're not on. Surely having an all-leagues-league has some of the same symptoms in terms of player psychology? While I didn't play it, I suspect that some of the discontent with Warbands had to do with people coming from the previous stacked league as a point of comparison.
Its morphing time!
Fort Knox!
Golden Power Ranger!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info