Malachai, The Nightmare - Concept Art

Well as concept artist my self I instantly fell in love with Malachai's design. Nice art.
Always love to see the development of iconic characters or scenes in a game, seeing this made me super happy and hope we get to see more.
Wish i could draw a proper geometric figure FeelsBadMan
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
Weißenberg wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't like the Act 4 mob design? Malachai showing some human features like grey hair, human face etc would be totally creepy and much better than a standard fantasy boss we've got.

No, you're not the only one.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Weißenberg wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't like the Act 4 mob design? Malachai showing some human features like grey hair, human face etc would be totally creepy and much better than a standard fantasy boss we've got.

No, you're not the only one.

Yeah, exactly, they chose the worst one for the final boss of the game, there were SO MUCH better options there... Well... What can we do =( ?
Dream with me !
Wow, nice team you have.
don't even English
It would have been cool to appreciate his size and scale depicted in the art presented in the game by pulling the camera back: increasing the size of both him and the stage.

It's one of the few things that D3 (and D2 for its time) did well when it came to battles of epic proportions.

Fantastic art.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Such nice concept art :O - this should be part of the supporter packs :C
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
Ocylix wrote:
that first one just gives me an evangelion vibe. very nice pieces of art.

Exactly. Someone's been watching a lot of anime :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
You picked the best one. Nice!
IGN: MegaSplasz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info