Malachai, The Nightmare - Concept Art

Can uh, can we get some of these as armor set MTX? @____@
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
It always looks so... uncomfortable... to be a PoE villain. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I love this kind of stuff. Thank you Bex! :D
"
Raycheetah wrote:
It always looks so... uncomfortable... to be a PoE villain. =0[.]o=

It's tough being a hooligan. Lemmie tell ya!
"
TheWretch wrote:
Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor

Oops, excuse me, I didn't mean to trip over that. Hard to see where you're going when you're mesmerized.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
wow most of these concept art could still be very useful to make more bosses or new enemies
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was Convincing the world he didn't exist
personally, 3 and 4 are much better choices than the one that was chosen

thanks for posting concept art, that's always appreciated
nice! i actually prefer some of the concept designs over the final product. particularly those where his face is a little more obvious. heh.
"
Coal48 wrote:
personally, 3 and 4 are much better choices than the one that was chosen

thanks for posting concept art, that's always appreciated

I disagree. 3 and 4 look too much like Mephisto from Diablo. The one GGG ultimately went with looks the best and most original, IMO.
IGN: Ironmallet
I could be wrong but i don't think these are all separate at the same time and one was chosen. Looks to me like these ideas are placed in order of evolution on how they finally picked the end product. You can tell from the earlier pics many eyes and the disk head, both features were kept in future representations.
I could be wrong but i doubt it, too coincidental in my opinion.

Great stuff. I think you picked some excellent features and made an amazing end boss for us :)
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info