Malachai, The Nightmare - Concept Art

Damn so nice work!
As an Illustrator i can say good job man!
The talent is to be applauded. The second and third are the best with the THIRD being the better of the two. The remainder, well, they're just silly.
The middle one from the first drawing looks like he'd fall apart after getting slapped by a kid.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Awesome concept art. I like the art progression of Malachai
I like most of these alts better than the one who stuck.
Last edited by KieranGravebane on Sep 15, 2015, 6:58:18 PM
Nice to see some stuff from the art team. You lost too much of the uncanny horror throughout the iteration, imo. The final design looks regal and certainly Lovecraft-inspired, but lacks the stomach-turning foulness you nearly captured early on.
Last edited by WSLaFleur on Sep 15, 2015, 8:53:51 PM
cool...i like it, some of these should have maybe been used as a model for a normal monster type.makes me wonder how the lame monkey and chicken monsters made into the game lol
Lots of amazing pieces here, is it possible to share the name of the ones who made those? Would love to follow them on Artstation or so if they have other works online.
My mind is especially blown by the triple piece from the 3rd from the bottom. Amazing light, material and render!
4/5 are pretty damn good aswell.. Great work
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Last edited by inthesky1223 on Mar 20, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info