SPECTRAL THROW is not DEAD (dual claw crit ele st) atziri/uber atziri/hc viable now with videos

@lvl76
gear
pretty impressive video, i really liked it mate :) well also its good example of build can faceroll game with ok items and reach high dps.

like i said before, not best build to play 1 month but let be honest spectral throw + whirling blade clear speed is addictive shit. esp when you reach +50k gmp dps you will want to play poe everyday and night :D

i had a break playing poe nowadays, playing dota with friends :D 3 months leauge was nuff ill start again next leauge with this build.

idea is still alive, st is not dead and super powerfull and playstyle is awesome.

if you have question feel free to post here i am glad to answer..

peace
"
feelgod wrote:
pretty impressive video, i really liked it mate :) well also its good example of build can faceroll game with ok items and reach high dps.

Thanks dude :) I might give it a go for the next trhee months too !
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
Sorry
I Want try this build, but I can't find any cheap claw, damn.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Oct 14, 2015, 11:31:42 AM

Hi, I wanted to give these 2 to one fella but he didn't say a word for 1 week. So if anyone needs free claws and thinks these are ok msg me ign. Names, adresses, phone numbers in profile.
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:

Hi, I wanted to give these 2 to one fella but he didn't say a word for 1 week. So if anyone needs free claws and thinks these are ok msg me ign. Names, adresses, phone numbers in profile.

That exactly what I need for try this build, I will find you later (At the Office now), yesterday I get one Bino's spending all my currency left, just to find out it doesn't work well.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:

That exactly what I need for try this build, I will find you later (At the Office now), yesterday I get one Bino's spending all my currency left, just to find out it doesn't work well.

I see now, ignore my priv then, they're waiting 4 u
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 14, 2015, 11:47:59 AM
Oh man, I totally forgot about contacting you about those claws :P

Np tho, I suppose they're better off in diegod's hands, seeing as he needs them for this build.

Good luck mate, though I suppose you'll want to get claws like OP's later on, if such claws even exist on standard lol.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Well I still have free ele bows and other bizzare stuff, so nothing's lost %)
Burn all the orbs!
@lv.83

Did some huge gear hunting today, started getting crit. multi gear (amazing boost). Still looking for currency to obtain 6L chest. Not going for lightning coil, due to being 1month. I'd rather get rare 6L with resistances and life.

with 5x power & 3x frenzy:
16k dps ST
25k+ dps molten
crit chance 75.77%
crit multi 332%

but still melts everything in t6+ maps.

gear

Last edited by n0diac on Oct 14, 2015, 5:57:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info