SPECTRAL THROW is not DEAD (dual claw crit ele st) atziri/uber atziri/hc viable now with videos

"
DokyDok wrote:
Do you think it's a good build to start the 1M league ? I love spectral throw but it seem kinda expensive to build around now.

well i wouldnt call this build as cheap or expensive, i played selfound mostly till lvl 92s paid less than 1ex to gear, maybe spent around 1-2ex to chromes, fuse and such(ofc every char spends it anyway). my dps was around 22-24k lmp range. now i am dealing 55-60k gmp ez with end game tree and gear. but 20-25k lmp is still facerolls the game np.

but as an experienced player i would never recommend starting fresh leauge or this 1month challange as a crit char or ci. because of their nature crit chars scales from items, ci aswell as needs 2-3 gear piece to shine. this build needs lvld auras asap, ok/good rolled claws(not hard to find or buy cheap) and min 5link to work. there are tons of build that shines with 4link (most of them are super boring compare to this tho) rocks with 5link.

let be honest, i ll prolly play same build for 1month but i wouldnt recommend it. i expect to reach 15-25k lmp dmg and take a bit slowly. but my plan is playing one of my other char that i made this leauge, which stacks shield node and using 2.2k armor shield and reaching 20k armor ez with shield nodes and crit claw cheezey character to faceroll game. if you want i can pm you tree aswell.

hope it helps mate

peace
Yeh PM the tree and the general idea please. I'm looking for a fun build to play, because every build these days are flame totem / incinerate / SRS.
"
feelgod wrote:
"
naderni wrote:
Looks really good!

question about the weapons, noble claws best base? or any other base can do as well? Mana leech is a build enabler here or?
Also dual wield claw for more leech? Or with a shield can do too?

Thanks for the response in advance.

you just need claw with logh implicit and high aspeed than 1.5 1.6 all claws fine as long as you find right prefix suffix. found noble claws using them, my old claws were imperial and eye gouger for example.
mana leech well kinda no, but ofc it works but then you need alphas instead of rats nest OR have to get some aura nodes for remaining mana. i wouldnt do that there are more valuable things to grab on tree and we have zero issue with bloodmagic even map mod is no regen(just dont use brage simple). instead of mana leech also gemini claw mana on hit is possiblity aswell but nvm i wouldnt give up blood magic cause attacking with 7-8 aspeed is no joke and risky on mana even with physical based build st's, you have no physical dmg to leech mana back dont forget it.

there are some reasons why i dont like shield instead of 2nd claw this build,
- acro rapes block chance alot i dont see using shield is wise option
- i/we dont need resist hp evasion we got from shield slot
- you lose twin terror which is huge %125crit chance total, ofc you can go shield and use maligaros for gloves to overcome that issue
- dual wielding has more attack and dmg option for build
and such

anyway, i wouldnt use shield for that build for sure it will cut your dps min %40-60 amount but it provides more eva/block and maybe u respec out acro you can grab some shield nodes with 2k armor shield and be tanky as fuck. its option. as long as i dont lag or dsync i dont feel like i am in trouble with this build. we ran many many shitty map mods tons of corrupted 82s. only some bosses need attention like 82 daresso , academy boss, jungle valley boss etc. classic evasion boss nightmares.

-- but important thing about safety highly rely on my playstyle, i respec remaining point of acro and phase acro, i am good at manually dodging most attacks, and i know ALL boss attack types dmgs in game, which map mod is dangerous for me, where i have to swap gems and flasks and i am super used to play eva chars. like i said in cons part, if you are not familiar with evasion chars and not good manually dodging most attacks (which is not hard when u get used to whirl blades) you will be in trouble. so playstyle needs some time for this build imo.

@harmona: this curser killed me over 10 times with his hexa curser char in ridic map mods. i told you guys, take care of your cursers! open your eyes! read mob mods! JUST BEWARE! :D

This is awesome man thank you so much for the reply really helps a lot.

Im definitely trying out this build! Looking really solid. Clever use of the implicit stats of claws!
Playing this build in 1month right now. lvl 52 atm, killing trash with spectral throw, bosses with molten strike. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to find claws atm, atleast not with ele dmg + atk speed + crit chance roll.
things that help me clear faster, but make me weak:

can't wear the belt yet, due to strength requirements on the weapons (can't find better for cheap).
Last edited by n0diac on Oct 6, 2015, 10:22:26 AM
Hello Feelgod,

You are the man. I missed ST so hard. I did this build on WB, bought this
overthere, and merged on STD. And then I kept playing this build :).

Here is a little video of an easy Gorge run, I linked your thread in the description :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNfRUvfj1zE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks again, you're the man !
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
Atziri's step will be good with this build? i Want use it with speel acro in hc league...
Update on my 1MSC character:
lvl 67 - farming dried lake.

gear

Pretty nice claw for lvl 67. Is it because of the fact that you maybe didnt take Twin Terrors yet that you have a shield ?
"
JungTzu wrote:
Pretty nice claw for lvl 67. Is it because of the fact that you maybe didnt take Twin Terrors yet that you have a shield ?

It is because there are no decent claws in the market yet. I've found some but seller is offline.
Having bad claw in offhand reduces dps.

update on weapons:

no crit - bad market :/

current crit in town is 32.7% and with ice golem + 4x power charges, around 45%

edit:
new claw, current setup:

I'm starting to melt steel, farming dried lake with beyond mod is too easy already.
have 3x frenzy and 4x power charges up 24/7.
crit with charges = 66%++
Last edited by n0diac on Oct 9, 2015, 3:40:08 AM
Okay yeah I see, didnt think about that issue of course in 1 month. Well don't worry, they're gonna come up :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info