SPECTRAL THROW is not DEAD (dual claw crit ele st) atziri/uber atziri/hc viable now with videos

added really long video to sum up build with tons of explanation tree gear and such. maybe some game mechanics knowldge.

working on map clear video, prolly 1 gorge platue fast clear and 1 courtyard clear..

peace stoya
added gorge map run and pros cons section..
Wicked guide and wicked build!

Never seen ST look this mean!
@ironbro: thnx a lot mate.

2 more videos,

DOUBLE EXCAVATION BOSSes in vuln + temp chains map
VIDEO of ABYSS & COLESSEUM MAP BOSSes

also if i have time i wanna record 1 more video of shrine, solo.. thats it for now :D
Looks really good!

question about the weapons, noble claws best base? or any other base can do as well? Mana leech is a build enabler here or?
Also dual wield claw for more leech? Or with a shield can do too?

Thanks for the response in advance.
"
feelgod wrote:
it also means if curser act like idiot and spam 6curse on ele refl : you are dead. so be carefull open your eyes

LIES! >.<
"
naderni wrote:
Looks really good!

question about the weapons, noble claws best base? or any other base can do as well? Mana leech is a build enabler here or?
Also dual wield claw for more leech? Or with a shield can do too?

Thanks for the response in advance.

you just need claw with logh implicit and high aspeed than 1.5 1.6 all claws fine as long as you find right prefix suffix. found noble claws using them, my old claws were imperial and eye gouger for example.
mana leech well kinda no, but ofc it works but then you need alphas instead of rats nest OR have to get some aura nodes for remaining mana. i wouldnt do that there are more valuable things to grab on tree and we have zero issue with bloodmagic even map mod is no regen(just dont use brage simple). instead of mana leech also gemini claw mana on hit is possiblity aswell but nvm i wouldnt give up blood magic cause attacking with 7-8 aspeed is no joke and risky on mana even with physical based build st's, you have no physical dmg to leech mana back dont forget it.

there are some reasons why i dont like shield instead of 2nd claw this build,
- acro rapes block chance alot i dont see using shield is wise option
- i/we dont need resist hp evasion we got from shield slot
- you lose twin terror which is huge %125crit chance total, ofc you can go shield and use maligaros for gloves to overcome that issue
- dual wielding has more attack and dmg option for build
and such

anyway, i wouldnt use shield for that build for sure it will cut your dps min %40-60 amount but it provides more eva/block and maybe u respec out acro you can grab some shield nodes with 2k armor shield and be tanky as fuck. its option. as long as i dont lag or dsync i dont feel like i am in trouble with this build. we ran many many shitty map mods tons of corrupted 82s. only some bosses need attention like 82 daresso , academy boss, jungle valley boss etc. classic evasion boss nightmares.

-- but important thing about safety highly rely on my playstyle, i respec remaining point of acro and phase acro, i am good at manually dodging most attacks, and i know ALL boss attack types dmgs in game, which map mod is dangerous for me, where i have to swap gems and flasks and i am super used to play eva chars. like i said in cons part, if you are not familiar with evasion chars and not good manually dodging most attacks (which is not hard when u get used to whirl blades) you will be in trouble. so playstyle needs some time for this build imo.

@harmona: this curser killed me over 10 times with his hexa curser char in ridic map mods. i told you guys, take care of your cursers! open your eyes! read mob mods! JUST BEWARE! :D
Great guide. Love the attention to detail. Is the difference between 1.86 and 2.0 aps a crucial or negligible difference for the claw(s)? I was favoring a 1.86 aps eye couger because of its bigger LGoH.
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Great guide. Love the attention to detail. Is the difference between 1.86 and 2.0 aps a crucial or negligible difference for the claw(s)? I was favoring a 1.86 aps eye couger because of its bigger LGoH.

like i mentioned before the bmagic of 6link st is 54 hp, we have 18-18 : totally 36 logh with worst base logh claws, 25 life gain on kill from tre, 25 life gain on kill from ass mark(i wouldnt count ass mark actually there is map mod with imm curse), %3.6 total life regen on tree , as you see my gorge map run i keep end charges up %100 of time no joke, i care about playstyle so much in these kind of games.

so; 6l st hp cost : 54
36 logh with worst logh implicit claws ; and no need to add with the attack speed we have we throw 1million claw spectrals around to hit enemies
25 life gain on kill from tree + 25 life gain on kill from ass mark
%3.6 life regen on tree, 3 end charges life regen aswell

even with bloodrage open on %40 slower regen map(gorge run) i had no issue at all as you can see. ez game ez life
but 1.86aspeed is not bad all, over 1.95 is just so awesome but with 1.86aspeed claw you wont notice aspeed diff. instead of checking aspeed on claw id try to find max crit rolls and +1.85 1.9 aspeed range. crit>crit multi> +1.85 aspeed is priority imo.

Do you think it's a good build to start the 1M league ? I love spectral throw but it seem kinda expensive to build around now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info