[0.10.1b] Failed to connect to instance

Playing in Singapore also having problems suddenly today. Pretty much unplayable at the moment
Last edited by A_Dying_Wren on Feb 18, 2013, 10:56:38 AM
Me too I am using Singapore Gateway, it was ok for a while and then it went back to the same situation.
I can get into town but getting into combat areas will always kick back out to login screen
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
A_Dying_Wren wrote:
Playing in Singapore also having problems suddenly today

You must be Singaporean from the way you type :)

This issue very cheebye one . Now I cannot mf properly
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
chirping in to this thread with the same problem... every time i try to WP into the Crossroads, it bumps me out to the login screen with a "Failed to connect to instance" message.

it was working fine earlier this morning.

Oh, yeah, i log in from the Philippines through the Singapore gateway. ISP is PLDT myDSL.

Character name: Silvorian
Class: Duelist
Server: Singapore
Level: 21
Can zone to Crossroads: No
Can zone to Forest Entrance: No
Can zone to Broken Bridge: No
Notes: Attempted zoning to Crossroads approx. 15 times, got error message "Failed to connect to instance". Managed to zone to Crossroads once, and then when trying to go to town and then back to Crossroads, got the error message "Failed to connect to instance".
Last edited by sw0rd5 on Feb 19, 2013, 12:45:47 AM
Ditto for me. Been trying all the servers. "Failed to connect to instance" seems to be the norm today.
I have the same problem, failing to connect to instance, alot today.

I try to run any map via wp, it doesn't matter.
Hello,

I and my brother are facing the same problem of constant dc's from the game. We are able to log into the towns fine but if we try any other map,its a kick to the log in screen. We both are playing from India and our ISP is Airtel.

If there is a solution to this please do help out.
Same here, connecting from Bangkok. Seems to be most severe for the southeast asian countries. Started only recently, switching gateways does not help.
I'm from Bangkok also, switching gateways to America or Europe seem to work fine. Except for the lag it gives of course. Using VPN doesn't help at all. This seem to be a problem with the Singapore server only. The trace route against the IP of the instance doesn't go beyond my provider at all.
Any solution regarding this? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info