[0.10.1b] Failed to connect to instance

My problem has just started. Can't create any instance and enter otherwise I get booted. Never had the problem before and it has just started now.
I'm adding to the pile of this has just started happening for me.
Yes this has also started happening to me. Can move to each town, but get booted to login screen every time I try to move to an area. Doesnt seem to matter which area.
just happened to me an hour back. problem seems to persist in merciless act 3 for me.
edit: i can connect to other acts in other difficulties just fine. but almost everywhere in act 3 has a problem.
Last edited by Sephirya on Feb 18, 2013, 4:34:15 AM
I have tried multiple areas in each of the acts across all three servers(europe, usa, singapore) but all to no avail. I have not had this issue previously until the last hour or so
Started happening to me, boots me to login whenever I try to enter waterfall cave 1 or 2(waypoint).
I managed to run from Sarn Camp, to Sewers, to Warehouse, but I can't get into the Marketplace. Tried all servers, tried loading different characters, then logging back in with main. Made an exception from firewall, tried VPN usage(as per post in this forum). I have no router. So I'm out of options at the mo.
I cant even login to town
Bump!
Seems like this has just started today. It was fine on the weekend and played for hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info