[0.10.1b] Failed to connect to instance

I can always connect to town, tried Crossroad in Merciless got log out, can enter Church Ruin but as soon as I enter Fellshrine got log out again.

same problem
i just started to get this problem today.... can get into town, but can't get into sarn slums
failed to connect to instance

and this only happens to one of my characters, and only from town to sarn slums in normal difficulty
Last edited by shamusan on Feb 18, 2013, 6:54:57 AM
Same problem here as well. Forwarded ports and whatnot. Can't get into Fetid Pool or Upper Submerged Depths.
Same here. Just started today.
Myself and 3 friends are having this problem also, also applies to login screen.

Taking the night off :P
Also the same problem, could only get into Old fields before and disconnected why I tried to join any other zone, so I gave up. Few hours later I get disconnected when trying to log into a new character.
Same here. First issue encountered was failed to connect to instance (a week ago on first play through) - that was on normal difficulty on the final dungeon in act 3 (forgot the name) - had to click non stop then finally got connected after a few minutes. Recently, gameplay is a little laggy, though I'm sure its not my internet since I can stream videos on youtube without any pauses. Occasionally I would get disconnected from the instance. Just now I could not connect to any instance anymore, just kicks me out to the login screen everytime I try.
Last edited by nosideph on Feb 18, 2013, 9:25:44 AM
Adding my voice. Was able to play fine all weekend, but just today I have been unable to leave the towns. :( Nobody has any advice on this problem?

EDIT:

Derp. If anyone uses Peerblocker, make sure it's disabled / using an exception for PoE :P
Last edited by Xen0nex on Feb 18, 2013, 7:45:19 AM
I've been having this problem also. was fine playing in the afternoon, took a break and wanted to hop on again. I was able to connect to town with my characters but as soon as i try leaving town via waypoints or areas linked to the town i get disconnected and "failed to connect to instance"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info