2.0.3 Patch Notes

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
  • Rare and super-rare Unique Items now drop four times as often. While still difficult to obtain, we feel that the interesting builds enabled by these uniques should be available to more players. Uniques from previous leagues (available through Zana) have not been made more common.

Are you sure about this?
From global chat it sounds like you upped the drop rate a LOT more!
For myself, my first Shav's ever (in 1.5 years) dropped in my Zana map today... I hadn't done much more since the patch, just another 3 master missions.
Last edited by Cyzax on Sep 3, 2015, 7:06:42 AM
Lightning Warp not working as intended.

Now, faster casting has no effect what so ever.
Also, on tooltip Less Duration support gem is only presented with 10% effect on top reduced duration of Lighting Warp.

Bug Fixes:
Fixed a bug where Flame Dash was a good movement skill.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:

You mean like the map crash bugs they refuse to comment on? They wouldn't even bother to answer a single person who asked about it in that big Q & A but were happy to answer troll questions that served no purpose.

I'm pretty sure this is because the crash bug is on the user end, along with they have no idea why it's happening.

Here's the thing: I play on a semi-shitty laptop with a poor wireless internet connection (poor when I'm sitting in my backyard) and I get the 'unexpected disconnection occurred' at least 5 times every play session. But, I've never lost a map. Every time I crash the map is still there when I log back in go to my h/o.

"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
Oh no this change on flame dash that sad it's gonna be anoying in some map :(

And this drop rate buff it's insane 4 time it's to much imo ... It's feel like diablo patch with blind buff 4000%...

I like getting big jackpot unique if theyr are to comon the price will drop to much :( you will get this feeling only if you get a godly rare and it's not same

And plz add some MTX for our golem Iam bored of my ice golem, and the fire one is really ugly. :s
Last edited by keta on Sep 3, 2015, 8:49:20 AM
"
Sephles wrote:
Lightning Warp not working as intended.

Now, faster casting has no effect what so ever.
Also, on tooltip Less Duration support gem is only presented with 10% effect on top reduced duration of Lighting Warp.

Can confirm.

They finally fixed it with Lesser Duration only to break it with Faster Casting... lol.
"
I like getting big jackpot unique if theyr are to comon the price will drop to much :( you will get this feeling only if you get a godly rare and it's not same

FFS, it'll still be the SAME big jackpot unique, but more of us will 'get this feeling'.

Also, what does it REALLY matter if 'the price drops too much', because, in the absence of a RM value, the contents of our stashes are actually just ingame pixels. Too many 'players' of this wonderful game appear to have forgotten this.
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
So glad they increased the drop rates of those super rare items, hopefully I get some playtime in to get a shot at them before the rich gear hoarding plutocrats QQ enough to get it nerfed.
"
So glad they increased the drop rates of those super rare items, hopefully I get some playtime in to get a shot at them before the rich gear hoarding plutocrats QQ enough to get it nerfed.

THIS
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
"
"

FFS, it'll still be the SAME big jackpot unique, but more of us will 'get this feeling'.

Also, what does it REALLY matter if 'the price drops too much', because, in the absence of a RM value, the contents of our stashes are actually just ingame pixels. Too many 'players' of this wonderful game appear to have forgotten this.

If it's drop 4time more price will reduce a lot so it will not be jackpot at all for some of them ... 5ex it's cool but it's not jackpot
For a game like that I find it cool to have some really rare and valuable unique .
Some item you hope you will find because you know if you find one you become rich with 1 item
Last edited by keta on Sep 3, 2015, 10:10:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info