2.0.3 Patch Notes

I would like to see printed edition of these divination cards...
:)
Can you PLZ fix the bug (if it is a bug) that can't locate razer kraken 7.1, because I don't have any sound!!!!!!!!!!!
Why exactly are Maras getting buffed while already being super fotm while all other classes who are dogshuit are left untouched?
Im happy to see balance changes but L O L this is some GGG shit if i have ever seen some.
kappa
wish people would actually post meaningful things on the first page so i didn't always have to skip to page 2 or 3 to read actual comments.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:
"
phaero wrote:
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
I wouldnt know about that one, didnt map much this season yet - cant make up my mind on toon I want to actually gring past 60.
I was actually thinking about FPS being bollocs even on good machines - I have HD 7970 installed on my machine and even with shadows set to low, antialiasing set to medium, textures to high and texture filtering set to trilinear, with post processing and v-sync switched off I STILL DROP TO 12 FPS IN CERTAIN LOCATIONS!
How ridiculous is that when I can play most new games on ultra with stable 60 FPS with this setup?

Same issue here, had this problem since 2.0 was released. Sometime I can get between 100-120 for a few seconds then it drops to 40-90 with a fair amount of monsters with frequent dips down to 5-15fps...

I've tried almost all combinations in the settings (graphics,sound/nosound and lockstep/deterministic) with almost no impact on the FPS. Like you said even with low settings the FPS remains the same. I got a small improvement disabling the nvidia audio drivers but otherwise...

Machine: i7 i3770 3.5GHz, 4 core HT, 32GB RAM, GTX980STRIX 4GB, SSD.

It sucks but try disabling shadows.

I've tried, doesn't fix or improve the fps very much at all. I gain perhaps 3-5 fps in general and still get the same drops to 5-15 fps
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148
So which new cards were added?
Which cards now have increased drop rate?
And where were the drop locations changed to for The Celestial Justicar and The Drunken Aristocrat? Or are supposed to just blindly guess where the devs moved them...

Also it's kind of funny to see elitists QQ in this thread that drop rates were "increased" for rare items. Boohoo, don't feel special anymore that you spent 600 hours farming for something? Also, it's funny how some people can't tell the difference between "nonexistent", "ultra rare", and "common as white items". Apparently they think if a "nonexistent" item had its drop rate slightly improved, now it's "common as white items", wtf? I'm referring to all the "if rare uniques are now super common their prices will drop blablabla" comments.
Last edited by melodia1 on Sep 3, 2015, 12:35:48 PM
realy nice!
"
Phaeded wrote:
Will eagle guardian totem skin work with flame totem?

Still waiting for someone to answer this. GGG or anyone that's purchased this skin can confirm?
the unique change is the perfect example of how ggg is not making trading in this game fun (if you are not in their streamer-circle of friends). think about it, which other game would change the drop rate of the most expensive items to 4x, AND not announce a single thing about that information before? (other than underhandedly to, well you know, the abovementioned)

if real economy was like that, well... black monday times ELEVEN
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 3, 2015, 1:30:21 PM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
the unique change is the perfect example of how ggg is not making trading in this game fun (if you are not in their streamer-circle of friends). think about it, which other game would change the drop rate of the most expensive items to 4x, AND not announce a single thing about that information before? (other than underhandedly to, well you know, the abovementioned)

if real economy was like that, well... black monday times ELEVEN

Exept some people play this game for fun, and not to waste time on bullshit... I mean, trading. Im glad they improved drop rates, stuff gonna be cheaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info