AxxiusEQ wrote:
"
oufouf wrote:
faster casting dont work for lightning warp after patch :/

Works just fine here.

for me only less duration work :(

faster casting/haste off or on does not change anything .... :(
balance changes pretty minimal.. good, but minimal

and there are more pressing balancing problems around like cyclone..

even with the 'buff' to ground slam there is pretty much NO reason to pick GS over cyclone, even for mace build (stun? mhm.. right)
As the only Spark player in the world, thanks for fixing the Spark bug!
"
DarkWap wrote:
"
So correct me if I'm mistaken, but it seems that casters now have no choice but to use Lightning Warp in order to match Leap Slam's functionality.

Unfortunately, Lightning Warp needs some funky support links that pretty much need to use up an entire gear slot. I was using Flame Dash + Faster Casting + Curse + Inc AoE.

Now I will have to dedicate an entire 4-link to Lightning Warp so that Reduced Duration doesn't fuck my curse. Bonus problem is that I now have nowhere to put my curse. The game won't let me unlink a 4-link. My only real option is to buy a new item and pray I can get 2L + 2L before a 4L, so that I can use LW + Reduced Duration / Curse + Faster Casting or Inc AoE. I don't know. I feel fucked any way I look at it.

you can unlink a 4l

This, did you even try using a Fus on it lol?

Also depending on which curse you are using Reduced Dur might not break it. Give it a go first and see.
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Last edited by Owwlll on Sep 3, 2015, 1:45:16 AM
"
The drop locations for The Celestial Justicar

just when i managed to get some of maps to do runs ;o
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 3, 2015, 2:03:22 AM
wheres the new celestial justicar card drop now????
"
The game won't let me unlink a 4-link. My only real option is to buy a new item and pray I can get 2L + 2L before a 4L, so that I can use LW + Reduced Duration / Curse + Faster Casting or Inc AoE. I don't know. I feel fucked any way I look at it.

You can unlink a 4l by not holding shift while applying the fusing orb
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" - Winston Churchill
Very nice, speaking of balance changes, when will frost blades get buffed? It's currently very meh compared to other melee skills, and while its range is very amazing, the damage and investment simply isn't worth it to bring it to other skills output, not even talking about OP Cyclone/Reave level, just "good enough" level, a.i. cleave/static strike range.

I feel the base attack damage needs to be bumped up, 122% at lv20 is low compared to 136% static strike and wild strike gets, especially when the only optimal way of using the skill is with chain or gmp, lowering damage just to get the aoe other skills get for free. just my 2 cents with my experience with the skill, and have not seen anyone else make great builds with it.

On a side note, I'm super glad I saved all my crypts xD Warband and justicar farming here we go!
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info