2.0.3 Patch Notes

meh first the upping of map droprate now the upping of T1 unique droprate. I really hope this was a result of fluid analysis and internal thoughts rather than a result of usual forum qq.
Rare and super-rare Unique Items now drop four times as often. While still difficult to obtain, we feel that the interesting builds enabled by these uniques should be available to more players. Uniques from previous leagues (available through Zana) have not been made more common.[/li]

we r talking about 4x more often, THX GGG.
WTB SHAVS 5EX
Last edited by nxmercy on Sep 2, 2015, 11:01:00 PM
So correct me if I'm mistaken, but it seems that casters now have no choice but to use Lightning Warp in order to match Leap Slam's functionality.

Unfortunately, Lightning Warp needs some funky support links that pretty much need to use up an entire gear slot. I was using Flame Dash + Faster Casting + Curse + Inc AoE.

Now I will have to dedicate an entire 4-link to Lightning Warp so that Reduced Duration doesn't fuck my curse. Bonus problem is that I now have nowhere to put my curse. The game won't let me unlink a 4-link. My only real option is to buy a new item and pray I can get 2L + 2L before a 4L, so that I can use LW + Reduced Duration / Curse + Faster Casting or Inc AoE. I don't know. I feel fucked any way I look at it.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
"
Rare and super-rare Unique Items now drop four times as often. While still difficult to obtain, we feel that the interesting builds enabled by these uniques should be available to more players. Uniques from previous leagues (available through Zana) have not been made more common.[/li]

we r talking about 4x more often, THX GGG.
WTB SHAVS 5EX

not exactly. it went from super rare to super rare. just slightly less super rare
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where some of the effects created by Lightning Warp would disappear if the skill had too much duration reduction.

Nope. Whatever you meant, it's still not fixed.
1. LW animation is still not displayed every other time if you cast it in quick succession.
2. Less Duration's effect is still not listed LW's tooltip (even though is applies).
Can I get a clarification from GGG?
Divination cards are going to be more common drops, as is rare uniques, but league specific uniques are still going to be impossibly hard to acquire.

Does this extent to divination cards that give a league specific unique?
(Like The Brittle Emperor card and Voll's Devotion)

Will cards such as these also get a increased drop rate or not?
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

• The Labyrinth end-game map has been renamed to Terrace. Item filters may need to be updated due to this change.
  • The Maze end-game map has been renamed to Conservatory. Item filters may need to be updated due to this change.

Isn't this backwards?
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
So correct me if I'm mistaken, but it seems that casters now have no choice but to use Lightning Warp in order to match Leap Slam's functionality.

Unfortunately, Lightning Warp needs some funky support links that pretty much need to use up an entire gear slot. I was using Flame Dash + Faster Casting + Curse + Inc AoE.

Now I will have to dedicate an entire 4-link to Lightning Warp so that Reduced Duration doesn't fuck my curse. Bonus problem is that I now have nowhere to put my curse. The game won't let me unlink a 4-link. My only real option is to buy a new item and pray I can get 2L + 2L before a 4L, so that I can use LW + Reduced Duration / Curse + Faster Casting or Inc AoE. I don't know. I feel fucked any way I look at it.

you can unlink a 4l
faster casting dont work for lightning warp after patch :/
I saw a Shavs drop in a Dom run, too bad it wasn't mine. Still, I saw it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info