GGG forums suck.

"

And you can always go cry to Bex. She's our union rep, after all.

I rarely contact support, but when I do, I usually rage :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Ah yes, a notification of someone mentioning you is direly needed. That and a significantly better quote system than 3 Max quotes.

On a different note, the design team and art team have be outstanding so far. Nick's been doing a great job so far with me on my unique and whoever did the art made it look awesome.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I don't disagree with what the OP says. This is the way I look at it though. These forums are a million times better than the Diablo 3 forums. I am probably one of the rare people that doesn't go to 3rd party forums of almost any type other than wiki, I use the official forums and PoE forums are much better functionally than D3 forums so I am content with these forums. Surely they over moderate these forums but I'd rather they over moderate than not moderate at all. I can look in my stash, look on all my characters, look at all my skills, gems, potions, items, everything through the website. I can message people for trades or discuss things with my friends that are not online at the moment and they can get back to me too.

Could these forums be better? They absolutely could be but for such a small company I am not put off because they aren't perfect. They serve their purpose. I hope they get better in the future though so they can serve more purposes.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
An Off-Topic Section which lets us discuss other stuff aside from Path of Exile would be nice. If I want to talk about a game like [removed by player support] and diss about [removed by player support] it would really be something. Not everyone wants to just talk about Path of Exile and surely let us discuss about other things like politics,other games,sports,etc.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
An Off-Topic Section which lets us discuss other stuff aside from Path of Exile would be nice. If I want to talk about a game like [removed by player support] and diss about [removed by player support] it would really be something. Not everyone wants to just talk about Path of Exile and surely let us discuss about other things like politics,other games,sports,etc.

...Uhhh.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/off-topic

Spoiler
Don't go there, it is a silly place.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Sep 5, 2015, 10:29:05 PM
"
sym wrote:
You're going to get trashed by fanboys/donators probably, but you're easily correct on most of these points. I am especially starting to get fucking disgusted by the lack of interaction on this forum, and then what makes it worse is that it feels like they use the subreddit to respond to stuff more than they use this board.

With some exception, it seems like most of what gets posted here is just patch notes and fluff, and not actual interaction between the players and the staff.

It's beyond retarded that to get up-to-date information about what's going on (like that HNC violation thing last night) it seems like we're expected to pay attention to a third party's discussion board, instead of, you know, the official forums. I posted a legitimate issue (that is now confirmed to be getting fixed) a month ago and it wasn't until someone made a thread on reddit about a week ago, concerning the issue, that someone from GGG actually addressed it.

It honestly feels like they're not even fucking paying attention and this behavior is becoming extremely hard to defend.

I agree 100%.
I read the first page of this thread that was created on september 1,and jumped
straight to the last page to reply.
My "wild" guess is that GGG have not replied in any way in this thread,am i right?

That makes me sad.

A 4 man gaming company called (Removed by me) with a pretty sucsessful game,has tons
if interaction with it's fans on their forums,and you'r telling me GGG dont,because
they are to busy?

I dont buy it.

The reason GGG don't do it is (Removed by me).

Well GGG is not the same as it was before , what else is new ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info