where do i get this "on probation" supporter tag from?

Oh god, not again.

Can we just have ONE thread without people getting all bitchy at each other for fucks' sake?

Man. Its like a goddamn school playground in here sometimes.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Oh god, not again.

Can we just have ONE thread without people getting all bitchy at each other for fucks' sake?

Welcome to the school of life! *evil laughter*

People don't really change that much, do they :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
It seems too much for some people here.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Oh god, not again.

Some of us grow up, some of us grow sideways. Unfortunately, I achieved more of the latter than the former.

WTB stretch pants

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

"
"
Bars wrote:
"
Oh god, not again.

Some of us grow up, some of us grow sideways. Unfortunately, I achieved more of the latter than the former.

WTB stretch pants

At least you can bully people more effectively. With great mass comes great inertia.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 18, 2015, 1:59:25 AM
I don't bully people :(

Not because I don't want to (I want to), mostly because it is hard to make people afraid of you when they can easily escape by utilising what is known as a "gentle amble".

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 18, 2015, 2:02:42 AM
"
I don't bully people :(

Not because I don't want to (I want to), mostly because it is hard to make people afraid of you when they can easily escape by utilising what is known as a "gentle amble".

Narrow enclosed spaces without an escape venue are your friend.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 18, 2015, 2:07:16 AM
"
Bars wrote:

That would look a little like this:

https://youtu.be/kbHKdn0XScg?t=223

(picture the car snarfing down a meatball sub and it becomes even more true to life)

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 18, 2015, 2:11:27 AM
"
Your internet persona is positively svelte, nait...

Spoiler
At least compared to mine.

That's not difficult to pull off :P

But - yes, he's fucking beautiful. I'm developing a man crush.

"
"
Bars wrote:

That would look a little like this:

https://youtu.be/kbHKdn0XScg?t=223

(picture the car snarfing down a meatball sub and it becomes even more true to life)

:D

why not eat him, don't waste all that meat
Last edited by Bars on Sep 18, 2015, 2:12:29 AM
"
Wadjet wrote:
No one told you to shut up; stop making things up.

i hereby apologize for calling you a troll because you wrote we should stop the discussion about the globe girls. i'm sorry, will not happen again.
"
Wadjet wrote:

You're probation SHOULD have been doubled for bypassing your punishment. Oh well.

that is what this is what this thread is all about: it doesn't really matter if someone gets probated or not.
i got some more accounts unknown to the mods to post with when i want to make an argument in a discussion i like.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info