where do i get this "on probation" supporter tag from?

u are not a real PoE Player if u wasnt at least exiled ones ...
What is the Matrix? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XDNGBTsi5U
"
"
cronus wrote:

probations in a forum which supports or even encourages multiple accounts are non-sensical.

Nonsensical is one word

Also if you post on an alt account they double your probation

Source: I was probated two months

I got unjustly probated for a week, enraged, sent an e-mail to support telling them go fuck themselves, posted with an alt account in the feedback forum and called the mods Nazis :D

They doubled the probation to two weeks for probation dodging, then after some discussion with support they agreed that the initial probation was unnecessary and it was removed, leaving me only with the one-week for probation dodging.

Lessons learned:
- don't probation dodge
- you can act as a complete shit towards support and they will still help

So, in retrospect, I may not agree with some of their decisions or with the overall policy, but they are still nice and patient beyond belief.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 17, 2015, 8:36:16 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
"
cronus wrote:

probations in a forum which supports or even encourages multiple accounts are non-sensical.

Nonsensical is one word

Source: I was probated two months

I got unjustly probated for a week, enraged, sent an e-mail to support telling them go fuck themselves, posted with an alt account in the feedback forum and called the mods Nazis :D

They doubled the probation to two weeks for probation dodging, then after some discussion with support they agreed that the initial probation was unnecessary and it was removed, leaving me only with the one-week for probation dodging.

Lessons learned:
- don't probation dodge
- you can act as a complete shit towards support and they will still help

So, in retrospect, I may not agree with some of their decisions or with the overall policy, but they are still nice and patient beyond belief.

This happens way too often to me (getting banned for a week and after a QQ mail they lift the probation). Not sure what policy they follow there...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
cronus wrote:

Nonsensical is one word

thanks.

"

if you not try to defend yourself with that alternate account or continue your rampage, there is normally no way they can find out.

i just did it in this case because my alternate account is known to them anyway and the it fitted the original topic so nicely ;-)

@jared_ggg: sorry, will shut up now and further enjoy my probation for overreacting to someone who told me to shut up. i thought it's rather funny (i'm not English) but you mods probably go after word lists.
Last edited by cronus on Sep 17, 2015, 10:43:06 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:

This happens way too often to me (getting banned for a week and after a QQ mail they lift the probation). Not sure what policy they follow there...

I think they are just nice.

If they help after a "fuck you" mail, I can only imagine the possibilities if you actually send them a nice one instead.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Aside from some users showing their probation supporter tags I am surprised this thread is still open.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Aside from some users showing their probation supporter tags I am surprised this thread is still open.

I believe this thread has had at least one of its regular participants on probation at all times.

It might be the start of a grand tradition! :D
"
cronus wrote:
"
"
cronus wrote:

Nonsensical is one word

thanks.

"

if you not try to defend yourself with that alternate account or continue your rampage, there is normally no way they can find out.

i just did it in this case because my alternate account is known to them anyway and the it fitted the original topic so nicely ;-)

@jared_ggg: sorry, will shut up now and further enjoy my probation for overreacting to someone who told me to shut up. i thought it's rather funny (i'm not English) but you mods probably go after word lists.

No one told you to shut up; stop making things up. You're probation SHOULD have been doubled for bypassing your punishment.

Oh well.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
talk shit about that dude who funneled so much money into ggg that they don't ban him for stepping way beyond the line of any forum guidelines.

Should get you that nice tag in no time.
"
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
talk shit about that dude who funneled so much money into ggg that they don't ban him for stepping way beyond the line of any forum guidelines.

Should get you that nice tag in no time.

Oh, who's that?

someone without much introspection

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info