where do i get this "on probation" supporter tag from?

"
"
vio wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
Im like support? who is support?

i wouldn't blame individual mods. doesn't make sense.

One of the hallmarks of GGGs interaction with the community is that it always has the personal element to it - from Chris/Neon/Qarl/Bex etc. fronting the announcement posts, to the individual support team members commenting about their modding, to the personal accounts on reddit being used to interact with posts.

Depersonalising the interaction by utilising a generic support tag removes this element from the community forum interactions, and allows for the support guys to be both dehumanised when conducting their role, but also dehumanising them to the community.

It is fine, if that is what they want to do, but again it speaks of a disconnect between the normal day to day operations and beliefs of GGG versus the actions and interactions that support is undertaking.

NB: Guys, I'm not trying to attack or insult anyone here - I'm just commenting on something that is concerning me. I'd suggest that if you want to change the direction and style of moderation/support in the forums, be transparent and let us know. We may not agree, but at least we'll be able to make that decision instead of continuing to be stuck in limbo.

Thanks for the feedback about this, I can definitely see your point. I'll talk to the team about this today.

Our intention for using the Support account for moderation actions was related to PMs, as individual staff members often aren't available to reply immediately.
Thank you

Samantha

May your reign be prosperous one
I dont see any any key!
"
vio wrote:
looks like charan made it
. and bermalberist1

so .. samantha took over forum moderation. forum ded, nice start!

Probate I_NO and a few others next, close the forum and call it a day :D

On a related note:

"
Why can't we get the same treatment Charan gets... he gets warned beforehand, there was a reddit post about that, and thats what infuriates me and makes me think that there is favouritism... unfair treatment in the forums...

Where are the warnings?

hahaha

made my day
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 15, 2015, 3:58:43 AM
I got probated for a short time a while back and don't remember the details.

BUT I will be more than happy to share with all of you how to get your post deleted AND get a message from a mod that it was unsuitable.

Say something mean about a multi-national corporation.

Uh, for example, Exxon Mobil. Apparently this is big no no. I read the forum rules again yesterday when the message referred me to them but couldn't find anything remotely akin to "thou shalt not make nasty accusations about a mega corp".

Is this Shadowrun?
Censored.
Might have been a mistake. I remember the thread in OT but there were several spambot postings in OT aswell and it didn't look any diffent TBH.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Might have been a mistake. I remember the thread in OT but there were several spambot postings in OT aswell and it didn't look any diffent TBH.

calling a fellow player a spam bot, now that's a t1 offence, click, click, scroll, dang!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
LOL@vio!

No sorry, it definitely wasn't a mistake. As I said, I was told it was offensive post.
Censored.
"
I got a trial version for 24 hours

Are you sure you don't have a recurring subscription?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
"
Bars wrote:
"
I got a trial version for 24 hours

Are you sure you don't have a recurring subscription?

Are you sure you even lift, bro?

;)

bars does lift, i can assure you. [picture]
"
"
vio wrote:

bars does lift, i can assure you. [picture]

Nice. I wonder how many times he's watched pumping iron. (This week)

no, he does the "look and learn, kids" kind of thing. i stopped lifting irl because i run out of money while suporting the game ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info