where do i get this "on probation" supporter tag from?

"
Mildly disappointed that no one bumped this thread while I was on probation, Vio set you guys up to finally finish off the joke, but you guys whiffed it :(

Snicker.

Peace,

-Boem-

Edit : welcome back sir :)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Oct 6, 2015, 8:49:18 PM
so, who is next?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 14, 2015, 6:26:37 PM
looks like charan made it
. and bermalberist1

so .. samantha took over forum moderation. forum ded, nice start!
Yep, and now we're locking threads with the Support tag instead of taking individual responsibility for our actions, I'll be less than comfortable with this course of action if it becomes de rigueur.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Yep, and now we're locking threads with the Support tag instead of taking individual responsibility for our actions, I'll be less than comfortable with this course of action if it becomes de rigueur.

i better stop posting if users with 5+ posts/day are on the target list and so should you ;)
"

yeah that bothered me too,

Im like support? who is support?

dont hide behind a generic support tag mods

bad form...
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

i wouldn't blame individual mods. doesn't make sense.
"
vio wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

I dont blame any mods for doing their jobs but I like to know who im dealing with, the generic "support"
Tag is just so cold and impersonal
I dont see any any key!
"
vio wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

One of the hallmarks of GGGs interaction with the community is that it always has the personal element to it - from Chris/Neon/Qarl/Bex etc. fronting the announcement posts, to the individual support team members commenting about their modding, to the personal accounts on reddit being used to interact with posts.

Depersonalising the interaction by utilising a generic support tag removes this element from the community forum interactions, and allows for the support guys to be both dehumanised when conducting their role, but also dehumanising them to the community.

It is fine, if that is what they want to do, but again it speaks of a disconnect between the normal day to day operations and beliefs of GGG versus the actions and interactions that support is undertaking.

NB: Guys, I'm not trying to attack or insult anyone here - I'm just commenting on something that is concerning me. I'd suggest that if you want to change the direction and style of moderation/support in the forums, be transparent and let us know. We may not agree, but at least we'll be able to make that decision instead of continuing to be stuck in limbo.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 14, 2015, 7:03:14 PM
I am pretty sure only certain support members use the support account.

IIRC those were only 3 supporters. Gary(used nick), Samantha(work distribution) and Cagan or whatever the name was(he switched back and forward and added his nick one time dunno why)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info