Map drop rate ..

Spent 1 alch, 4 chaos for: 97% iiq, 51% iir, 29% pack size and no map drop on this map. If this is intended its a joke. There's not much fun in spending currency for nothing in a map...
Not every player in this game is a fulltime streamer and can run 12 hour per day maps to get a decent map pool. Think about that GGG.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The wall that was at lv 74 before 2.0.2 is now at lv 76. And if they apply a similar fix to lv 76, it will be at lv 78. So I guess we need to wait till about 2.0.4 before it's pushed up to lv 80 as they intended.
One map?
Dude. I ran 20+ 100%+ IIQ, pack size Zana mods maps and ended up with no map pool (75 and less, when all maps run were mostly 77-78, some 76s) after 2.02. So get used to it. +1 maps are so fucking rare that they might as well just remove them, it would better serve whatever purpose they're trying to achieve.

GGG are rpetending everything is fine apparently, and I guess do not plan to address this. And the delusional people defending it will always be here on top of that.

The people claiming that you need to run a thousand maps and do a statistical thesis paper to get an idea of how map drops are, are absurd. I have been doing this for two years, I understand how the system works and I can tell pretty quickly if map drops are bad. Never in the pas did you need to do 100+iiq pack size maps to get a +1 every 5 maps. Never in the past did you need 2+ rows of maps to even hope to maintain that map level. That's bullshit. The map drops are horrible right now, suck it up and admit it.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 29, 2015, 12:36:53 PM
There wasn't never such a hard wall as it is now @AxxiusEQ.
BoltThrower87 is absolutly correct. The drops as they are atm are not funny. I dont wanna have a casual game but a game only for fulltime streamers is not what i wanna play too.

@SL4Y3R: No, not one map lol. This happens so often. Today i had 5-7 75+ maps in a row with 1 or 2 map drops in all of that are even to the maps I ran. I never spent that much currency to retain my mappool.
And the random disconnects when running maps that rip a high level map is another point that makes it even harder to obtain a good mappool.
"
unbreak13 wrote:
There wasn't never such a hard wall as it is now @AxxiusEQ.
BoltThrower87 is absolutly correct. The drops as they are atm are not funny. I dont wanna have a casual game but a game only for fulltime streamers is not what i wanna play too.

@SL4Y3R: No, not one map lol. This happens so often. Today i had 5-7 75+ maps in a row with 1 or 2 map drops in all of that are even to the maps I ran. I never spent that much currency to retain my mappool.
And the random disconnects when running maps that rip a high level map is another point that makes it even harder to obtain a good mappool.

compared to Open beta, the wall now isn't worth mentioning.
people actually exalted maps back then.
high level maps were worth multiple exalts.

i don't think that the "wall" being around lvl 76 maps is bad.
i do think that the fact that people are very easily steamrolling those maps is bad.
the mere fact that the most dangerous maps in the 'mid level' maps are almost all 74 maps really shouldn't be.
High-level maps are still worth multiple exalts.

There being a wall at some point is maybe not that bad, but what is really bad is that it is unproportionally more of a problem for single players compared to groups, and that as a single player there is just no realistic way to get to play all content. You just cannot sustain the currency needed to get all the maps. I cannot even sustain the currency to stay in lvl 76 maps, and that is 6 (!) levels away from the top maps.

Personally, I think at least 77 maps should be sustainable as single player. I also think that costs for Zana mods should be per-portal costs rather than flat costs, but that will never happen. I wonder if any of the employees at GGG plays single player. Probably not.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
GGG end game maps, is like that kid that sucked ass at sports but he always had the ball. I swear I heard GGG as a kid say, "fuck you guys I'm taking my ball and going home"
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Fully chiseld, high rolled with pack size lvl77 volcano and maps drops are a 71 promenade and 74 torture chamber.
Its a bit of joke...
i think you guys are exaggerating. yes map drops are lower now so we need to run more maps to compensate. i still have 12x76 8x77 5x78 5x79 1x80 and quite a lot of 75 in warbands league.

make use of the chisel recipe and chaos recipe to keep up with currency. i barely do any trading and haven't had too much problems.

just wish zana daily would be a little higher maps.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 31, 2015, 11:54:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info