Map drop rate ..

Well of course I am using Stone Hammers as well. Everything I find for Chisels. I get maybe 2 on average, definitely not sustainable. Others seem to have the same problem.

I am not very inclined to run low-level boring faceroll content just to farm for specific stuff. I want to play the game. Again, seems like I am not the only one.

And for 3 Chaos you still need 6 rings and 3 amulets.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
unbreak13 wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
ok, i ll explain to you people how map drop rates are working and what latest map buff meant

map drop rates are balanced for top 0.001% of people.....people that play maps with 100+ quantity every map, chisel and use sac parts on every map, roll map multiple times with chaos orbs, use zana mods.....

so, if you expect to notice buff to map drop rates since latest patch you are delusional

only people above will notice buffs to maps, peopel that spend exalts per day on maping, and through them you will have more maps available to buy from them

if they would buff map drop rates more, that would be overkill for those 0.001% people and they would be able to chain lvl 80-82 maps.....those that trade and flip a lot can still chain maps lvl 80-82, but they are different category

so, they are not allowed to chain maps lvl 80-82 and you lets call US middle range mapers, we cant go above lvl 77-78 map level

this is what you get from developers that dont have resources, wits and map power to create end game not gated by rng and artificial walls like mentioned above

you dont have to like it, you dont have to understand it, but this is the way it is.....and it will never change

If we wanna have a game in which only the fulltime streamers as i mentioned before are able to play the full content than gratz on creating those shit...

there is a food chain in poe economy in map system.....you as middle pack maper, you are supposed to sell your lvl 78+ maps that you occasionaly find to rich 0.01% of people who will play them in full party and roll to perfection, and they will get many maps of lower level that will then sell to you....this is how it was designed

thats what people who you can see in topic related to maping, who dont have experience in maping, and that believe everything GGG tells them, those people will tell you that there are 100 maps lvl 78+ on xyz for sale, meaning someone is finding those maps and that map drops are fine

whta they dont know, and cant know since they have 0 experience, is that middle pack mapers cant afford to play those maps and lose them, so they hoard them and sell them, in case in HC leagues, they sell them when they rip
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Aug 31, 2015, 2:19:12 PM
sad part is, that there is pattern in every aspect of PoE....its not just maping....mf-ing get same treatment....GGG will always go easy way, spent as little resources as possible.....

about mf-ing, previous league it was enough to have 350-380 magic find as solo player, and you would get all items on dom kill rare....you wouldnt get 1 blue item......in this league with 380 mf, you will get 30% items blue as in magic

reason for that is introduction of Greed's embrace, so floor is uped, as in magic find is nerfed.....mf is balanced on full gear with mf parts, greed's embrace being part of it
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Yet again another thread where people

A. don't understand statistics
B. don't understand how to roll maps

You know what I don't understand? Why some people think that rolling maps is rocket science. Sorry if I hurt your ego, but you aren't more intelligent than people that can't pass the rng wall at level 75-76 maps.
♠RaGoN♦
"
RaGoNXIII wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

You know what I don't understand? Why some people think that rolling maps is rocket science. Sorry if I hurt your ego, but you aren't more intelligent than people that can't pass the rng wall at level 75-76 maps.

you argue with a guy that has no life , so might as well just drop the argument, he will go on his ''everything is fine if you map 12h+ a day''
I couldn't care less about <79 maps but I could swear 80+ maps have gotten A LOT rarer. Even farming Alluring Abyss for maps yields a lot less maps after that idiotic patch. Dammit Etup, because of 1 guy grinding to level 100 like there were no changes to map drop rates that everyone else got fucked again.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
There you go guys, upped T1 uniques to make available content even more faceroll while challenging content remains behind a trade and party gate.

GGG failed for the 10,537th time.
Casually casual.

I really think if they want the goal post for lvl 100 to be so high they should buff maps and start increasing exp requirements after 95 by 33% or something each level, people could experience a lot of the game and fully flesh out a character but 100 would be hard to get to.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 1, 2015, 6:55:50 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:

only good post here
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

only good post here

Yet another unnecessary comment from someone who dont understand the problem and thinks only the guys with no life are correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info