Map drop rate ..

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
There you go guys, upped T1 uniques to make available content even more faceroll while challenging content remains behind a trade and party gate.

GGG failed for the 10,537th time.

i still cant understand this change.....instead creating more T1 items and keep them rare, like belly and coil are now fine when it comes to drop rates.....you actually need to farm a bit to get them......talking from tempest perspective, and now they will go for 1- Ex, and everyone will be able to play maps they cant find.....

but i guess logic has left New Zealand together with their flag :)
I said that drop rates are ok, mostly bcoz i had good steak then, but now:

Holy fucking guacamoly... i was wrong... Drop rate is shit and if you dont have huge pool of 200 maps to survive bad steak, you sir are F**ked!

After 100 maps it started to rain again but no way ill be able to build up again such stash to survive next bad steak...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
I'm a returning player after almost a year break.

I returned to experience Act IV (over in a couple hours) AND higher (L79+) maps.

Looks like I'm going to have to settle just for Act IV :-(
lol at TS, I did one 81 lvl with ambush(1ex here) - no map returns, did 3 80's maps with domination(another 1.5ex+chaos rolls). Overall wasted around 3ex on 4 maps, and back to 77's again.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
lol at TS, I did one 81 lvl with ambush(1ex here) - no map returns, did 3 80's maps with domination(another 1.5ex+chaos rolls). Overall wasted around 3ex on 4 maps, and back to 77's again.

And that is the problem. So what will happen is you either give up on the character your playing, you re-roll to a new character or you stop playing the game complete.

I am not sure what GGG marketing department has in mind for the profits of there company but that is a 1 out of 3 chance you deliberately stop playing the game because you simple can not sustain that currency into something that is a bottomless well.

I really do not get why there is such a cock block in place working against your own company.

"
AxxiusEQ wrote:
The wall that was at lv 74 before 2.0.2 is now at lv 76. And if they apply a similar fix to lv 76, it will be at lv 78. So I guess we need to wait till about 2.0.4 before it's pushed up to lv 80 as they intended.

I hope so ...

My "old" map-pool melt like snow in the sun (and yes, I chiseled and alched + chaosed the maps with crazy mod's). The new maps give you better drops (IMHO), but mostly low to ridiculous lvl.

If I'm down to low-lvl maps, then I will only do my Daily's and play some other games (sadly, because I love the game and I had the long-term goal to reach lvl 100 for the first time). But I will never buy higher maps for ex or even chaos.

Too bad.

PS: I often play with a friend of mine (with more play-hours and xp) and he isn't (and the other player's in our little guild aren't) "amused", too.
Yo Way Yo - Home Va Ray - Yo Way Ra - Jerhume Brunnen G
Last edited by Cpt_H on Sep 3, 2015, 4:05:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info