Map drop rate ..

ok, i ll explain to you people how map drop rates are working and what latest map buff meant

map drop rates are balanced for top 0.001% of people.....people that play maps with 100+ quantity every map, chisel and use sac parts on every map, roll map multiple times with chaos orbs, use zana mods.....

so, if you expect to notice buff to map drop rates since latest patch you are delusional

only people above will notice buffs to maps, peopel that spend exalts per day on maping, and through them you will have more maps available to buy from them

if they would buff map drop rates more, that would be overkill for those 0.001% people and they would be able to chain lvl 80-82 maps.....those that trade and flip a lot can still chain maps lvl 80-82, but they are different category

so, they are not allowed to chain maps lvl 80-82 and you lets call US middle range mapers, we cant go above lvl 77-78 map level

this is what you get from developers that dont have resources, wits and map power to create end game not gated by rng and artificial walls like mentioned above

you dont have to like it, you dont have to understand it, but this is the way it is.....and it will never change
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Aug 31, 2015, 11:58:40 AM
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
ok, i ll explain to you people how map drop rates are working and what latest map buff meant

map drop rates are balanced for top 0.001% of people.....people that play maps with 100+ quantity every map, chisel and use sac parts on every map, roll map multiple times with chaos orbs, use zana mods.....

so, if you expect to notice buff to map drop rates since latest patch you are delusional

only people above will notice buffs to maps, peopel that spend exalts per day on maping, and through them you will have more maps available to buy from them

if they would buff map drop rates more, that would be overkill for those 0.001% people and they would be able to chain lvl 80-82 maps.....those that trade and flip a lot can still chain maps lvl 80-82, but they are different category

so, they are not allowed to chain maps lvl 80-82 and you lets call US middle range mapers, we cant go above lvl 77-78 map level

this is what you get from developers that dont have resources, wits and map power to create end game not gated by rng and artificial walls like mentioned above

you dont have to like it, you dont have to understand it, but this is the way it is.....and it will never change

If we wanna have a game in which only the fulltime streamers as i mentioned before are able to play the full content than gratz on creating those shit...
Yet again another thread where people

A. don't understand statistics
B. don't understand how to roll maps
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Yet another person that does not understand that "rolling maps properly" and using Zana mods on maps regularly is not sustainable for single players.

Rolling maps is not rocket science. It is just prohibitively expensive.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Aug 31, 2015, 12:46:09 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Yet another person who dont understand the message behind the thread.
"
Chundadragon wrote:

A. don't understand statistics insider trading
B. don't understand how to roll pay2play maps

FTFY
With the lootfilter u can sustain Chisiling with the Chaos Recipe u can at least use 2 or 3 of tham on average per Map.

My expirience ist that u can play the same levels as before 2.0 at compareble costs. And that people tend to forget the Maps where u get 2 refounds and 2 plus ones and rember the onse where u get a lvl69 map from the boss.
"
joscha wrote:
With the lootfilter u can sustain Chisiling with the Chaos Recipe u can at least use 2 or 3 of tham on average per Map.

Really? Playing a few maps last night, my Chisel pool definitely went down a lot. I got maybe 2 Chisels on average, including using all Gavels and Rock Breakers for the recipe (for which, in the long run, you will probably have trouble finding enough Whetstones). For the Chaos recipe you would have to find 6 rings and 3 amulets on average, unless you do not ID them, which is unrealistic for a non-MF character. Besides, it would give Regals rather than Chaos ;).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Yeah i meant mostly the un id recipe. And the id reicipe for stuff u alc urself. And i tend not to use chisels on the lowest tir i run if i dont fell like trading (i just use them on 77+). So 2 per Map might be right probably a bit more but deffenetly less then 4. So ur right on that. Whetstones are a problem but u can (vendor) trade for them.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
joscha wrote:

Really? Playing a few maps last night, my Chisel pool definitely went down a lot. I got maybe 2 Chisels on average, including using all Gavels and Rock Breakers for the recipe (for which, in the long run, you will probably have trouble finding enough Whetstones). For the Chaos recipe you would have to find 6 rings and 3 amulets on average, unless you do not ID them, which is unrealistic for a non-MF character. Besides, it would give Regals rather than Chaos ;).

use stone hammers also. a 50% increase of chisels for you just like that.
you can sell scraps for whetstones.
you can chance jewelry to get rare ones for the chaos recipe.
chaos recipe is 2 rings and 1 amulet only.
do some graveyard maps for lover cards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info