[2.1] "Bill the Butcher" Bino Reaver by fiqst

"
Adolan wrote:
Thanks for your thoughts...

much appreciated.

Do you have a lighting strike build yet ??

Check out the "Duallant" build
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Is this viable as a ranger? Im a lvl 90 ranger got pretty much all the gear needed for the build im wondering what the tree would be like ? Can you enlight me ?
IGN->KungFuCleave
I am liking this build so far and I have all th egear i need for it, however I am struggling a bit at level 57 on just staying alive. What skills did you end up leveling the character with, or what would you recommend? I've just been using reave and double strike.
IGN: TsukiZap
"
KungFuCleave wrote:
Is this viable as a ranger? Im a lvl 90 ranger got pretty much all the gear needed for the build im wondering what the tree would be like ? Can you enlight me ?

I don't have a ranger to test what the tree should be but i can recommend a couple of a builds:

Hitma47's epic reave build the only life-based build to kill uber in 2.0, uses mirrored stuff but its great to see the potential. Hopefully he'll update it soon.

FortyFive's reave build is up to date but uses mirrored dagger/acuity.

DevILL's reave build. Has trees for shadow, duelist and ranger.

"
Severrin wrote:
I am liking this build so far and I have all th egear i need for it, however I am struggling a bit at level 57 on just staying alive. What skills did you end up leveling the character with, or what would you recommend? I've just been using reave and double strike.

I like reave from start to finish. Don't forget to use increased aoe and vaal reave.

Choose life on the tree before dps, you should be close to getting Acro+Phase, once you get these nodes, life will be much easier. Also, at level 65 you can equip bino, and things will look even better.
That's probably my issue, I haven't been using vaal reave and I've been using reave+Faster attacks+multistrike with no inc AoE since I'm using them in my already-colored maligaro's before I can wear my Daresso's. Thanks for the suggestions!
IGN: TsukiZap
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Adolan wrote:
Thanks for your thoughts...

much appreciated.

Do you have a lighting strike build yet ??

Check out the "Duallant" build

Hey Can you show me your jewels ? what jewels should I get ?
"
LazySlayer wrote:

Hey Can you show me your jewels ? what jewels should I get ?

I just crafted them myself its easy.

The mods i look for are area damage and attack speed, plus things like int and resists if I'm short

bookmarked
Update for Ascendancy.

I will be moving this build to Shadow for the Assassin sub-class. Unfortunately, this thread will be discontinued at that time.

There is one particular node that is very strong in the Assassin sub-class:

The +0.5% base crit chance turns a 9.9% Bino into a 12.4% Bino, if we have 5 power charges. This is huge!

So at the moment, to reach the 95% crit cap for a 9.9% weapon, you need 960% crit chance on the tree and items. With a 12.4% base, you only need 766%.

So taking that 1 sub-class node, you get 200% free crit chance (245% if you account for the other sub-class nodes).

You can drop the entire 135% crit chance from the Disembowelling cluster and still have stronger crit performance than you would as a duelist. And those nodes can be then used in boosting phys and melee damage.

For this crit based AoE build, the move to Shadow is essential. I apologise to those who have invested time and effort into their duelists, but there is also my Duallant build that will take the crit single target Duelist to the next level.

Oh well! I needed to lvl up a duelist anyways, it was the only class i didn't have yet.
But you shouldn't apologize, this game is in constant change anyway and that is a good thing.
Thank you for this interesting build, it's been fun to follow!

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info