[2.1] "Bill the Butcher" Bino Reaver by fiqst

"
lilmrock4457 wrote:
BRAIN EXPLODED.

Temp Chains Maligaros with Lightning Strike.

Blasphemy + Projectile Weakness.

Nothing will, like, ever reach you, I don't think.
I wish I had a Temp Chains Mali to see how it worked, too. :(

That's like 2 Curses for 2 Gem Slots. I can maybe see why they made it 35% now. It seems to get better and better.

But I need to test this Prolif Melee Splash people keep talking about.

I need to try out the new lightning strike. I would probably use it as a melee skill though, with the projectiles as the aoe component.

I used some temp chains rare gloves with full stack reave once and I thought it was excellent, especially against bosses and pvp.

You need to equip a +1 curse item to use 2 curses.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.

Nothing but charges and auras. Very powerful considering its 220k with essentially a 4L

Classic Vulcan gameplay using flicker strike to close in on enemies and incAoE splash reaches 3/4 of the screen.

Edit: to add to this, I'm looking forward to ascendancy and the slayer subclass to drop melee splash for a full 6L dps DS
Last edited by fiqst on Dec 13, 2015, 9:20:05 PM
Only having one curse up at a time is the way that it's suppose to work. It's so you don't have to get another +1, or use a 3-4L.
The way it would work, all you would need is 2 Gem sockets anywhere, and a Temp Chains Maligaros.

Blasphemy removes the Manual Curses, and the Curse on Hit on Maligaro's I think counts as a manual curse.

This means if you get the Blasphemy gem the right level, you can reach an equilibrium of knockback and slow for kiting harder mobs.
Basically, keeping the enemy far away with Temp Chains. Kite them around, and IF they ever manage to get inside the AoE range of your Blasphemy+Projectile weakness, that Blasphemy Aura then takes over, to then push the enemy back outside so they don't land that hard hit.

If you push it outside far enough, it then Temporal Chains him again, and kite and repeat.

+1 Curse would absolutely be better overall, but this method is a little cheaper in terms of some gear, and easier to manage to say the least.

Is the Dual Strike the same build? Or a different build?
Last edited by lilmrock4457 on Dec 13, 2015, 9:31:23 PM
Hi, these are my equip

I also use Chill Of Corruption

i'm using your skill tree

And here is my stat when buffed: ice golem, hatred, herald of ice

Can you give me some advice to have 70 - 80k DPS when buffed? Thanks!
Last edited by ChuongKhanh1996 on Dec 15, 2015, 6:05:55 AM
"
Hi, these are my equip

I also use Chill Of Corruption

i'm using your skill tree

And here is my stat when buffed: ice golem, hatred, herald of ice

Hi, you need to upgrade your jewellery, and instead of weapon elemental damage, link increased critical damage
"

Hi mate, sorry for the late reply.

The first thing to do is replace your amulet. Get a nice amulet with ideally:

life
flat physical
accuracy
crit multi
crit chance

in that order. A good amulet alone can give you 20k dps

Abhinandan_Mahant's advice is a good one, replace WED with crit damage. It will improve the Bino regen
"

Hi, you need to upgrade your jewellery, and instead of weapon elemental damage, link increased critical damage

"
fiqst wrote:

Hi mate, sorry for the late reply.

The first thing to do is replace your amulet. Get a nice amulet with ideally:

life
flat physical
accuracy
crit multi
crit chance

in that order. A good amulet alone can give you 20k dps

Abhinandan_Mahant's advice is a good one, replace WED with crit damage. It will improve the Bino regen

Thank you very much! :)
Hi fiqst,

Nice build :-)

I'm playing Talis HC atm. And thinking of trying this build.

What are you thoughts on going IR rather than Phase Acro for HC play and survivability?

Everything hits so hard now..

People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
I think Acro+phase acro is fine for HC. The only life reave build to ever kill 2.0 uber used Acro.

I much prefer shots missing me than receiving every hit, especially against a large group of enemies. The one shot killing hits will kill you no matter what defences you have on.

With IR, you have to really invest in armour, flasks and passives to make it work, ie. Unwavering Stance, granite flasks and maybe Grace/Determination.

With Evasion/Dodge you can just take Acro+Phase to handle all defences, a one-stop-shop. Also, Vaal Grace work perfectly with it, giving you 75%/60% dodge/spell dodge for 10.44 seconds.

I don't believe it when someone says you have to have IR to survive endgame. Personal experience and uber-capable acro builds say otherwise.
Thanks for your thoughts...

much appreciated.

Do you have a lighting strike build yet ??

People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info