Please be nice to other players!

"
Earthslug wrote:

The first is 4 link. That explains.

Lol, dude really? I 4-socket in max 10 jewels, max, and 4-links are a joke to get, often just another 3-4. But let's say RNG hates you and you have to spend 40. Another 5-8 fuses to link, but again let's say RNG hates you and you take 20. Maybe 5 chromes to get whatever color, but let's say it's a hard roll and you have to use 100. All that costs 34ex? No way lol. Just lol. I really hope you're not buying items at 3,500x their value because it's a 4 link. Either that, or I have the luck of gods.

The prices are exactly what you say they are: some guy just wanting some kind of currency for whatever. The only things I see that are pretty steady are super rares. They tend to be pretty stable in what people are asking. But for common drops, like unique jewels that flood PoE, you can rarely ask for anything more than a few C. So that's why it makes little sense to me to get all upset when people make an offer. Like I said, list a fixed price or a starting point. Leaving it blank leaves room for whatever because the listing can show 1ex to 10 fuses. And you then yell at a guy who offers you 2c? Kk.

It feels like a lot of people who play are just angry... at something. So then they lash at whomever. I have to agree with OP that sometimes just a little bit of patience helps. We are all people behind a keyboard, with feelings and our own set of problems. Having empathy and a bit of compassion goes a long way in this world. The argument that this is a cruel world doesn't qualify because it doesn't have to be. And it's a game. Letting a Marohi go for 5ex when you could have gotten 15 isn't the same as letting your car go for $5k when you could have gotten $15k. It's all monopoly money in the end, like chill :p
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Earthslug wrote:

The first is 4 link. That explains.

Lol, dude really? I 4-socket in max 10 jewels, max, and 4-links are a joke to get, often just another 3-4. But let's say RNG hates you and you have to spend 40. Another 5-8 fuses to link, but again let's say RNG hates you and you take 20. Maybe 5 chromes to get whatever color, but let's say it's a hard roll and you have to use 100. All that costs 34ex? No way lol. Just lol. I really hope you're not buying items at 3,500x their value because it's a 4 link. Either that, or I have the luck of gods.

The 4 link comment was a joke.

BUT, many master modded items are often sold waaay overpriced.

Why the fuck do ppl ask extra 5c to 5ex for a 5 transmutate mod
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
The 4 link comment was a joke.

BUT, many master modded items are often sold waaay overpriced.

Why the fuck do ppl ask extra 5c to 5ex for a 5 transmutate mod

Lol. Thank goodness. I was sure either I was crazy or you were :p

Tbh, I don't know why anyone asks the prices they do. I imagine most people are just greedy. So many crappy jewels and people want 3-5ex. Or the couple of guys that want 35-40ex for a six-linked WI staff. Way to waste your fuses dudes lol
Deliver pain exquisite
Some dude gave me 700 ES 3res int VAAL regila on standard. :S

I think everything is ok. Helped yesterday some guy get 8/8 (needed some div cards) :S

IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info