Please be nice to other players!

If I was hosting the map I'd have simply stated upfront in the party desc "Dried Lake Farming. MF culler present. No other culling tks" Longish but clear for all.
1: could you pretty pls whit sugar on top remove you cullingstrike support gem,hope this question doesnt upset or trigger you as i meant no offence.

2: stop using cullingstrike

Gues which one i prefer, i mean realy just how oversensitive can you get, i like my info when i am in a map to be as short as possible.
Also i used to play lol i have ppl utter deaththreads wishing me and my famalie cancer threaten to rape my mother etc.
Doesnt bother me one bit(well i do think kids today might have some mental issues)

And if i am realy honest here i rather have ppl being an ashole to me then having to read about how someones precious feelings got hurt cause i am getting realy tired of that.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
But I like to vent off on the internet after taking shit from the world the whole day :(

If you are shit you should be told by other player that you are shit so you will think twice before you will spoil fun of other players, this all fucking carebear nowadays god bless. Probation incoming cuz ggged.
"
"
Goguser wrote:
If you are shit you should be told by other player that you are shit so you will think twice before you will spoil fun of other players, this all fucking carebear nowadays god bless. Probation incoming cuz ggged.

don't overrate yourself.

Don't ask ppl to not do something you always do ;).
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
MisterER wrote:
"
"
Goguser wrote:

don't overrate yourself.

Don't ask ppl to not do something you always do ;).

Charan is his own person, one I like, and I don't think he overrates himself. He also supports the game and it's development quite a bit and because of people like him I am able to enjoy an awesome game.

There's really no overrating people who keep the awesome dream that is Path of Exile alive.

Getting back on topic; Part of why I made this thread is because I think it's valuable to have people who want to help GGG/Path of Exile grow and I believe friendliness is part of that, or simply just choosing not to be a jerk to others.

With this game being online only, interaction with other players is often a huge part of the experience and I just want to encourage that to be a good interaction. Do I think I'll actually make a difference? Maybe, maybe not, but I'd rather give it a go than do nothing at all.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last edited by FriendlyGamerGuy on Aug 29, 2015, 8:20:58 AM
"
you know, the most polite games I've played always had one thing in common: non textual communication. Anything that allows you to turn off the chat and bypass the linguistic barrier is extremely useful. Smite, for example, has a bunch of voice shortcuts for orders, requests, compliments...taunts. Nothing personal.

Unfortunately GGG didn't really anticipate their community getting to this point. Anyone who saw CB will know what sort of community GGG were ready for...and what happened when the sort they weren't ready for came en masse.

Thus my suggestion for the removal of global chat (in a previous feedback and suggestions forum thread).

Which I never did see your thoughts on even though you posted in that thread. :P
"
I suggested to Chris directly the very same thing more than once. It's a complex matter though, and I think deep down GGG still believe there are good people in global.

That stopped the moment the devs themselves started avoiding it.

While there are some good people in there, and it's a good place to get some help sometimes, it's still mostly used for spam or trolling.

It's like 80% of a forest is on fire and you are going to land in the forest with a parachute. You COULD land in an open spot not on fire, but most likely you will get burned, or in this case baited or otherwise have a bad time.

Although this wouldn't be an issue if the thread title was peoples' agenda :P
"
I suggested to Chris directly the very same thing more than once. It's a complex matter though, and I think deep down GGG still believe there are good people in global.
That stopped the moment the devs themselves started avoiding it.

errm, yes.
but forums aren't different at times.

there are nice people in global, it's just the "ignore functionality" that's unsufficient to reliably filter the noise ;)

the way i see it: the game is fustrating to play at times and anger needs to vent. if players lose their anger in global 1 it's better than they come here and vent needlessly in the forum.

what if ggg integrated voice chat into the game so players in a party can automatically communicate with each other if they wish? it would have advantages and disadvantages though.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 29, 2015, 8:54:34 AM
There's still a few good folks around. Just enough to still make being a part of it all worthwhile. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info