Please be nice to other players!

worst party experience for me has been my beloved "auto temp chains curse" gloves. had no replacement for them at the time and people were angry for me overwriting their curses.
i call them anti-party-gloves from now on.

and let grandpa tell you something from the war aka his experience with his poison arrow ranger when the skill used to make really thick and impressive clouds ....
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
As someone who uses Culling Strike, please tell me how it affects MF or drops?
"
kkjhhbeb wrote:
As someone who uses Culling Strike, please tell me how it affects MF or drops?

the increased quantity and rarity values from gear of the player who lands the killing blow defines how much loot drops from mobs and bosses.

if you have culling strike attached to your skills you statistically kill earlier and so more than everybody else.

so it makes sense for the player with the highest iiq and iir values to only have culling support.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Either way, in my OP, the party leader most likely was successful in making the guy who left the party feel like shit.

To me, that is unacceptable and unjustifiable.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
Either way, in my OP, the party leader most likely was successful in making the guy who left the party feel like shit.

To me, that is unacceptable and unjustifiable.

or maybe the guy that left was incredibly sensitive to the point where any minor criticism would make him leave?
Welcome to PoE...

This ain't no blizzard games yo. What do you expect?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
maybe a little off topic, but i do realize that GGG has quite successfully created a cut-throat world that encourages players to be completely self-serving, with little to no care for others.
Not quite sure why though but i have a feeling that its intended.

Back in d2 i used to have a HUGE list of friends (Asia realm) 'cos Im someone who likes to chat.
Now in PoE i barely know more than 10 people :(

Still remember the first few times i do trading in PoE lol:

"ty for trade :)"
"ty"

"So how you finding the new league"
*MrYouDontTalkMuchDoYou has left your party*

Idk but d2 sure wasnt like tthat :(
"
whitified wrote:
maybe a little off topic, but i do realize that GGG has quite successfully created a cut-throat world that encourages players to be completely self-serving, with little to no care for others.
Not quite sure why though but i have a feeling that its intended.

Back in d2 i used to have a HUGE list of friends (Asia realm) 'cos Im someone who likes to chat.
Now in PoE i barely know more than 10 people :(

Still remember the first few times i do trading in PoE lol:

"ty for trade :)"
"ty"

"So how you finding the new league"
*MrYouDontTalkMuchDoYou has left your party*

Idk but d2 sure wasnt like tthat :(

It's intended... we even had a league called "Cut-Throat" and it was pretty fun.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Being nice rulz!

"
Of course, I'm playing pure devil's advocate here. I wouldn't play with people like that either. I just know they comprise the bulk of the 'public' playerbase.

A snap shot of mankind in general, amiright!?
Maybe people should, you know, DISCUSS strategy before jumping into a map and then yelling at each other for screwing each other up? It's completely idiotic to assume random people you invite are going to know exactly who has MF and how much and who has culling, curses, what setups, etc.

I don't MF myself but when I play in a party (with cool people) we all just accept that others will get kills and it doesn't really matter too much. Save maxing drops for solo play so that you don't have to herd cats. Also, MF doesn't make much of a difference so it's totally pointless to get all upset about it.

On that note, it's totally pointless to get upset about a game - although, as someone who is pretty sensitive myself, I do understand getting upset about getting yelled at for no reason. Even by a stranger.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info