0.9.4d Patch Notes

"
DrTenma wrote:
Something went wrong, the rate of currency drops and other rare stuff is ridiculously high in chaos.

are you sure it wasnt a fluke? i just did 15 maps of 58 chaos and found 2 alch and regular number of low orbs, its still better than it was in old patch but i wouldnt call it ridiculous
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Dec 7, 2011, 8:09:24 AM
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Substantially reduced the mana cost multiplier of most support gems. Many of them do not increase the mana cost at all now.[/li]
[li]Increased the mana cost multiplier of the Concentrated Effect support gem.[/li]
[li]Halved the quality effect on the Concentrated Effect support gem.[/li]

What?
"
maryn wrote:
"
DrTenma wrote:
Something went wrong, the rate of currency drops and other rare stuff is ridiculously high in chaos.

are you sure it wasnt a fluke? i just did 15 maps of 58 chaos and found 2 alch and regular number of low orbs, its still better than it was in old patch but i wouldnt call it ridiculous

It was probably changed back before you did that.
Notice the crossed out line now in the patch notes :P
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
"
taekvideo wrote:
"
maryn wrote:
"
DrTenma wrote:

It was probably changed back before you did that.
Notice the crossed out line now in the patch notes :P

I did a variety of maps in cruel for several hours before the correction (resulting in crossed out type). I had 1 alc and a few transmutation and armor shards drop. My char has 31% quantity MF & 11% rarity MF. Haven't had a Fusion/Chromo orb drop in the past five levels.

Is there a MF level we need to achieve before fusion & chromo orbs drop. One of the players complaining had quantity MF of 60%.
Purringcat Clan-DA Staff
Why does GGG hate Rangers so much. They used to be fun, now it's just constant kiting.
"
purringcat wrote:
I did a variety of maps in cruel for several hours before the correction (resulting in crossed out type). I had 1 alc and a few transmutation and armor shards drop. My char has 31% quantity MF & 11% rarity MF. Haven't had a Fusion/Chromo orb drop in the past five levels.

Is there a MF level we need to achieve before fusion & chromo orbs drop. One of the players complaining had quantity MF of 60%.

MF has no effect on orb drops, only quantity affects it.
The biggest impact of that crossed out change was in chaos, since almost all mobs in chaos are magic or rare.
I found probably 1 alch/chaos per map on average over a few hours (not full clears but close). No higher orbs, except a regal which I found somewhere else, not chaos.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
Had no problems so far with game, but good that updates,fixes, paches are still coming :)
One Piece
Did GGG already mentioned if and when they want to change the fact that you barely can level a new low gems with a high lvl char?
I'm confused...today my client updates and only shows my 0.94d notes again? Was there a small fix without notes? Or is that a bug?
"
Btah wrote:
I'm confused...today my client updates and only shows my 0.94d notes again? Was there a small fix without notes? Or is that a bug?

I am seeing the same thing.
"
nockitsch wrote:
Did GGG already mentioned if and when they want to change the fact that you barely can level a new low gems with a high lvl char?
Gems gain 10% of the experience the character gains, so low-level gems gain experience and level very quickly as long as your character is gaining experience. If you're so far above the enemies you're fighting (as many characters are due to unfinished content), of course your gems won't level quickly.

I don't know how they're going to deal with this for characters who actually max out at 100. Maybe their gems will continue gaining from the character's potential experience, or maybe they'll cut it off so players are encouraged to play other characters and trade.

"
Btah wrote:
Minor update
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info