(Dec 9) Quick realm restart + small patch

There was a quick client patch to add some additional logging to find a crash. 69mb of that patch was an unnecessary update to the Shader Cache that we're trying to not have happen in the future...
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:45:45 AM
I just want to say that i think you guys are doing a good job and bustin your ass to fix problems.Despite having some minor bugs the game is Awesome and has major potential to evolve into an even cooler game. Good Job GGG!!!
How is GGG gaining money? I know how you'll get money from the game but i wish to know how you have lasted 5 years without income. Other jobs? I would also like to know how many acts you are planning in the future. Thanks for any info you wish to share

P.S. You guys are doing a great job! it is a pleasure to play.
IGN:Sawnic
"
Axis wrote:
How is GGG gaining money? I know how you'll get money from the game but i wish to know how you have lasted 5 years without income. Other jobs? I would also like to know how many acts you are planning in the future. Thanks for any info you wish to share

P.S. You guys are doing a great job! it is a pleasure to play.

Its through private investments i do believe.
3 acts for open beta - then more added as time goes on.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
why is elemental weakness such a joke atm. i remember it being alot more useful pre 9.4
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
why is elemental weakness such a joke atm. i remember it being alot more useful pre 9.4

-49% elemental resists at level 20 right?
That's at least a 49% dps increase... and is upwards of a 200% dps increase on high resist monsters (double damage on monsters with ~50% resists... triple on monsters with ~75% resists).

If anything it's too powerful.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info