[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hey LiftingNerdBro!

Love your guides! Currently on my second flametotem witch on tempest (first one had an encounter with Abaxoth during very casual mapping, didnt end well...) Was looking for a RF Incinerate build and this is going to be it! Thanks alot!
when did you begin using righteous fire?
"
niftytim wrote:
when did you begin using righteous fire?

I assume once you get that shield he mentioned. It gives you 87% fire resist and make sure you can sustain the righteous fire. So make sure you have enough life regeneration. You should be able to sustain it if you followed the passive tree and the unique boots as well.
hi amazing guide once again i was just wondering what type of weapon you would use for this build i went threw your video i didt see one mentioned not really sure what to go for or what stats thanks would a Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre be good for this build???

Last edited by Pachacuti on Aug 29, 2015, 2:28:00 PM
Doryani's seems like the ultimate weapon for this build, I can't afford one yet so I picked up a Doon, sadly it can only be 3L so I might cut Firepen, going Incin/Spell Echo/LMP with the L30 Iron Will.

As for another uniques LNB, should we aim for a Kaom's Heart and a Doryani's Invitation?
DELETED
Last edited by mist4lyf on Aug 29, 2015, 10:15:55 PM
Hi, how sustain mana plz, because i use elron's ring -8 mana cost and the cost of incinerate with this ring is 11 mana, i use clarity but + artic armor + purity fire, my mana is 48 so really big problem.

Thx
"
Mystrielle wrote:
Hi, how sustain mana plz, because i use elron's ring -8 mana cost and the cost of incinerate with this ring is 11 mana, i use clarity but + artic armor + purity fire, my mana is 48 so really big problem.

Thx

I'm level 66 using this build. My Incin literally costs zero. Are you using two Elreon's Rings like he says? Or some mix with an Amulet if needed to hit low mana cost/0 mana cost?
"
Mystrielle wrote:

Thx

Just one elreon ring? Use another one or a elreon amulet lol
just hit 65 and loving the build, really struggling to run RF though. Even when i switch all my gear out to fire res gear! I feel like i must be missing something simply, even when i put all fire res gear on and use purity of fire i cant get to 87%!

Last edited by Cithilu on Aug 31, 2015, 5:01:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info