PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Pachacuti wrote:
no its not pretty straight forward he is running way more aura's than he can use on the skill tool bar i was wondering how he does that

I just choose one aura at a time on the middle mouse button. For e.g. choose purity of fire, cast it--> change to artic armour, cast it and then etc.
figured it out, im dumb. this is all.
what jewels did you use in the tree can you link them?

thanks!
TRUE FACT

Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
ye thanks for the reply's/help i could not work it out but know you say it pretty easy :) lol
"
figured it out, im dumb. this is all.

And what's the solution? I'm asking because I have the same problems :-).
heey!

in your skilltree you put a lot of points in to jewel sockets but you didnt mentioned which jewels you use or can be used.

Please tell us what kind of jewels are recommended for this build.

thx a lot :)
Last edited by Badan on Sep 2, 2015, 12:27:40 PM
Would it be possible to just run incinerate and not use RF or is the -dmg just too much(as a build)?
Thank you for your guides!
"
Badan wrote:
heey!

in your skilltree you put a lot of points in to jewel sockets but you didnt mentioned which jewels you use or can be used.

Please tell us what kind of jewels are recommended for this build.

thx a lot :)

You can go to his profile in POE forums and check his level 82 templar and then his passive tree shows his jewels. Personally I go for fire damage, damage over time, spell damage. Life, increased cast speed, cast speed when holding a shield, projectile damage are nice too.
"
Lazyweed wrote:
Would it be possible to just run incinerate and not use RF or is the -dmg just too much(as a build)?
Thank you for your guides!

I mean you dont have to run RF but you just miss out on so much damage. RF at level 20 gives 59% spell damage... and 20quality gives another 20%, so pretty much 79% spell damage.
what jewels to look for?
Last edited by lawlrmk on Sep 4, 2015, 2:36:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info