[2.0 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners Righteous Fire, Incinerate Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I just hit 70 been running RF since 65, never had problems with it - how can you not reach 87%, mathematically speaking? You have the shield and passives and resists on your gear, did you take the liferegen passives?
no idea at all, i have followed the tree exactly! I feel like im missing something simple! life regen?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRQgGFYZLho-HKccziftKS4rUDH7PC1Bh0MxQ8hHfk8EUEdTpVcNWhpboF8_ZU1odGjydO11y3fjeWh673wOfLh_44IHgpuDX4PMhNmNfpo7ogCnValurY2vbK-ntz69Nr6nwGbBBMMzxFjE9sauzZjPftIh1HzVpti92WHZfNpi2sHhc-pi7DjtPO8O8B_xrPJB9kj56P4K_lQ=?accountName=riccigalletta&characterName=Cithiluu
Last edited by Cithilu on Aug 31, 2015, 6:07:25 AM
Following this build now. This is the 2nd major build guide that I have followed from LNB. He is the greatest. All hail LNB.

No seriously though. I've always enjoyed PoE, but it was quite difficult to really get down some of the mechanics (even after a 100+ hrs of playing). LNB makes that much easier. His builds are generally cheap, easy to follow, easy to level, and just down right f***ing fun to play.

Keep up the great work dude.

I'm only lvl36 right now on my Incinerate Templar, but man it's pretty fun. The speed isn't as fast as my DFT witch (that was also built with the help of LNB) but I feel like it's getting there.
question how is he able to fit all the skills he has listed to link up cause there is not enuf room for some of them to be used i am new to the game i just cant understand how he has got them all in

i mean the aura's he is running more than he can fit in thanks
Last edited by Pachacuti on Aug 31, 2015, 5:11:44 PM
"
just hit 65 and loving the build, really struggling to run RF though. Even when i switch all my gear out to fire res gear! I feel like i must be missing something simply, even when i put all fire res gear on and use purity of fire i cant get to 87%!

All I know is i capped my fire resistance to 75%, got 1% from barbarism node, 8% from shield and 3% from purity of fire (think level 17 and over gives 3) and then you get 87.
"
Pachacuti wrote:
question how is he able to fit all the skills he has listed to link up cause there is not enuf room for some of them to be used i am new to the game i just cant understand how he has got them all in

i mean the aura's he is running more than he can fit in thanks

What do you mean? Its pretty straightforward, make sure your weapon and shield is 3 linked, boots/gloves/helmet are 4 linked and chest can be 4-6 link.
"
no idea at all, i have followed the tree exactly! I feel like im missing something simple! life regen?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8NzRQgGFYZLho-HKccziftKS4rUDH7PC1Bh0MxQ8hHfk8EUEdTpVcNWhpboF8_ZU1odGjydO11y3fjeWh673wOfLh_44IHgpuDX4PMhNmNfpo7ogCnValurY2vbK-ntz69Nr6nwGbBBMMzxFjE9sauzZjPftIh1HzVpti92WHZfNpi2sHhc-pi7DjtPO8O8B_xrPJB9kj56P4K_lQ=?accountName=riccigalletta&characterName=Cithiluu

Are u saying you cant run righteous fire? Probably not a life regen thing if your fire resist is not 87 or at least 86.
no its not pretty straight forward he is running way more aura's than he can use on the skill tool bar i was wondering how he does that
"
Pachacuti wrote:
no its not pretty straight forward he is running way more aura's than he can use on the skill tool bar i was wondering how he does that

On the fifth skill slot, cast arctic armor, herald of thunder, purity of fire, then finally righteous fire. You will need to cast righteous fire whenever you enter a zone. Basically, you only need to select the aura to cast it. It doesn't need to stay on the skill tool bar after it's casted.

Before running righteous fire, your purity of fire must be at least level 17 which will give you a total fire resist of 87%.

Another option if you like easier fire build is follow his dual flame totem. It's easier, safer, cheaper, and doesn't require all the special unique and two -mana rings.

Last edited by Breanne on Sep 1, 2015, 12:52:58 PM
Hey all, I've been playing this all week. Levelling was super smooth and easy, following LNB's passives exactly and this is my gear so far (just hit 75 and having an easy time in maps apart from some bosses). Only gearing issue has been colours on my 5L so I changed to an eva/es base for convenience and it's fine now. Only big currency I've had is one ex that dropped and a Facebreaker I have yet to sell, this is definitely a doable build without even a 5L. Used Doon before I got a Catalyst. This is the first char I've done maps with or hit any endgame at all apart from my Cyclone Marauder I rerolled from after seeing this build (which I didn't do much on). Overall love the build!

Last edited by theshamelessgeek on Sep 1, 2015, 3:40:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info