Developer Questions and Answers

Question regarding maps and map drops:
Do you think it feels rewarding to get -10 level map drops in high level maps? The new system with only bosses dropping +2 maps and generally beeing more significant than before makes this expecially frustrating. You do a Lvl 80 map, hear the map drop sound after killing the boss and its a 68 map - like the worst feeling ever.

Have you considered changeing that?
"
yhateful wrote:
I really only have two questions.

1. Can you shed ANY light on trading mechanics you are considering implementing? I know it probably comes under specifics of future content, but we could really use a real update on this topic.

2. Will you ever consider making a cape MTX? You've done a great job on some chest MTX, like tentacle wings, but the animations on raven wings and seraph wings are lackluster to say the least. If you could make a cape MTX with a decent animation like the tentacle wings, I have a feeling it would be a massive bestseller.

+1 for capes. everybody loves capes!!!
Im sorry if someone allready said this but,

When will you add a button which removes all MTX from chars and adds them to your MTX tabs... its insanely hard to sometimes find a single MTX if you are a alt-aholic like myself.

THX!
Any plans in a future budget to hire talent for game cinematics?

Thanks!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 24, 2015, 12:35:18 PM
Any plans to bring Endless Ledge back in the next race season?
My two Questions:

1.) Are there any plans to add Masters for the Act4 content? -> It would be very sad if you let this great mechanic completly fall down with the new content :(

2.) What will you do to enhance outdated Skills (such as Ethereal Knifes) to make them more lucrative compared to new ones (such as Frost Blades) or better working ones (such as Freezing Pulse).

Thanks and Greetings
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Hello!

Just a couple quotes, before the question itself. The dates of these posts are quite important for context

on February 8, 2013 1:31 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Improved trading functionality is coming as soon as we get time. Thankfully we're making good progress getting through the urgent post-open-beta stuff so this is getting closer.

on January 15, 2014 4:07 PM
"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

The inevitable question(s):

• Is an integrated trade system still planned and/or in the works at GGG?

• Can we possibly get an update and/or an ETA on such a system being included in the game?

• Out of curiosity, seeing as how PoE's main feature is its trading, why has this received so little attention in much over two years?

Thank you!

Get at me in game @Jyyn

Do you like feedback? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355307/page/1
Sorry for not reading through. Would you consider doing a jewel and/or card strongbox? I'm going on the assumption that one does not already exist.

edit: NM, just read the "not discussing future content" part. Sorry.
We are never so offensive as when we are being defensive. (-me?)
Last edited by Grollip on Aug 25, 2015, 12:26:27 PM
Hi,

Are you ever going to have 1-2 employees who focus on playing your game? The thing behind this question is, that there are a lot of skills which are impossible to use in lategame either because you have to invest in damage and cant invest in defense or because the clear speed is like 15 minutes per map.
To keep gaining a little bit of currency (riches get richer by far, just like in real life) you kind of need to play those mainstream builds and they are obviously mainstream for a reason.
I love to theorycraft my own builds and I never follow a guide, but for example I heard about incinerate being strong, tried my first character and was like immortal already due to a lot of synergies.

Cheers
IGN: reigNNNNNN
I played Diablo II for 12 years give or take. How many years will GGG maintain Path of Exile? I love the direction this game is going in, however I am not sure how long you can maintain revenue streams with just microtransactions.

At any point in the future will this game have a price tag? If so, i would pay for it.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info