[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

Thanks for the reply. I will go ahead and vaal the empower, hehe. I think I have enough (according to the vorici calculator) chromes to color the mantle for the empower by spamming 1R socket (370+ chromes average). It will suck to loose the IIR but I think I will follow your advice on the culling totem. Its hard to raise zombies and specters anyway when you are freezing and shattering everything lol. Sometimes I will go through half or more of a map before getting 3 zombies. (includes missing some opportunities I'm sure). Just love them when it comes down to tough mods on bosses.

Edit: PS thank you for the build. This is the first character that I have played that really does seem to truly trivialize many of the really scary end game bosses. Just vaal haste, throw a couple totems, let my meat shields distract, and run around in circles until the boss is dead. Sometimes a lucky magic or rare mob will oneshot me though which always catches me off guard (usually because of the mantle and herald of ice). X(
Last edited by Shinare on Oct 28, 2015, 5:19:09 PM
Welp, one vaal orb, 400+ chromes, and 2 fails later. :(

Its going to be a while to save up all those chromes again. lol oh well. ToolTip DPS is surprisingly similar between +chaos and +cold gems.

Someday I will be able to use the empower...

Edit: OK, just some FYI from the standpoint of everything else the same in our build, 19/0 added cold vs 20/20 added chaos to flame totem. After running some maps, I wish I had my added cold back. I am no longer freezing and shattering anything, and clear speed seems a little slower, even though tool tip dps was very similar. Freezing was nice for things that rush at you, nice to freeze them and a tenth of a second later shattering them. Another bonus was almost no corpses for necros, corpse explode, etc. Plus, at 19/0, added cold seemed a little faster clearing then 20/20 added chaos. Maybe something to do with using ele weekness as my curse? Just relating my observation, since I was stuck with wrong colors again.
Last edited by Shinare on Oct 28, 2015, 9:58:55 PM
I'm glad you like the build :)

If you think it works better for you with Added Cold Damage then you should defenetly use that instead.

If I remove Added Chaos Damage I lose 10k dps. Also chaos damage bypasses energy shield and there is much less chaos resist on mobs than other resist. I can see however that freezing mobs can add to survivability.

You should defenetly play the way is most fun for you. This is just a guide and you should modify it to your playstyle.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Oct 29, 2015, 10:12:57 AM
I'm curious about atziri. So far this build looks very promising and I'm stuck between this build or a SRS build.

For the upcoming league I wan't to take down Atziri on a budget and start farming her.
My question is: do I need a 6-link or does a 4-link (perhaps a 5-link) work too for Atziri ?

If this question got asked before I'm sorry for double posting. I'm at work atm.
im about to start this build. 4ex enough? :)
In reply of budget and 1M league.

Flashback league I did Atziri at lvl 81 with this gear (0 jewels) :

Spoiler

I found everything myself except the chest, gloves and neck. I bought the chest for 1 chaos and 5 linked myself. I bought the Maligoro's for 4 chaos. Neck was 1-2 chaos.

This is my tree in 1M :

So yes, it's easily done on budget.

Last edited by Rusherboy on Oct 30, 2015, 6:52:01 AM
Huge thanks for the quick response. Will try this build out for the upcoming weekend.
I did play the dual flame totem build that was uploaded by LiftingNerd but it lacked Atziri capabilities. Hope to find it here!
"
Rusherboy wrote:

Wow, I'm gonna have to grow some balls then and try atziri then. It will be my first attempt ever. :)

I know my build isn't exactly like yours, and it will be a first time for me. I better wait until I level first, then try later today. :)
"
Shinare wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:

Wow, I'm gonna have to grow some balls then and try atziri then. It will be my first attempt ever. :)

I know my build isn't exactly like yours, and it will be a first time for me. I better wait until I level first, then try later today. :)

Just be prepared that half of Atziri fight is knowing the mechanics.

It will take you few attempts before you down her, but thats what it takes to learn how the fight works. I didn't down her in my first try.

I would study Atziri vidoes so you know how the mechanics work for each of the boss fights.

Need some help, I just bought this wand:

For 2ex + 5 divine.

1) Did I pay too much? (I'm happy with it so probably not, but I feel I did)

2) And, I can't figure out from poemods if I can remove the +spell damage mod and add flat fire to spells? If I can, would that be better? Or will I just have to gamble and find out?

Now I am dual wanding:

I think I just took this budget "self found" build waaay overboard. heh I had the 6L mantle already but thats worth 25ex alone I think. Then spend 4.5ex equiv on a wand. lol

Corrupted my first flame totem today. Still level 20. :/

Got two more at 19, one of them with 16Q, going to corrupt them too. Hopefully one will be 21 but with only 3 trys total, its probably not going to happen. lol

Good news is now I am 51,149 dps in hideout and 64,449 dps with promise and vaal haste running!!! WOOOOOHOOO!!! Most DPS I have ever had, ANY BUILD!!!

I know no one probably cares, but I love this build and want everyone to know it! LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info