[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

Hiho,
I want to respec from Tyranastrasz' BM build to your new build later this week.
But first I wanted to ask a few questions again ;)

How is your survivability in this league? I chose the BM build in the beginning, because I wanted more %life, but I'm still having problems with some beyond uniques (Haast killed me at least 10 times :/ ) and some act IV mobs in tier 7++ maps.

Where do you plan to put your next few skill points? Is Totem Mastery good? Additional Jewel Sockets? Celestial Punishment?

Flammability or Assassin's Mark as curse?

And the last question, how do you use your GCPs when a skill gem is level 20? 20 GCPs for time saving or one GCP with the vendor?

Thanks again for your time :)
"
13a5ti wrote:
Hiho,
I want to respec from Tyranastrasz' BM build to your new build later this week.
But first I wanted to ask a few questions again ;)

How is your survivability in this league? I chose the BM build in the beginning, because I wanted more %life, but I'm still having problems with some beyond uniques (Haast killed me at least 10 times :/ ) and some act IV mobs in tier 7++ maps.

Where do you plan to put your next few skill points? Is Totem Mastery good? Additional Jewel Sockets? Celestial Punishment?

Flammability or Assassin's Mark as curse?

And the last question, how do you use your GCPs when a skill gem is level 20? 20 GCPs for time saving or one GCP with the vendor?

Thanks again for your time :)

Hi

Survivability has been good this league. At the moment I have 3492hp and 2500es.

Totems are super tanky and use zone/map obstacles to hide behind while spamming totems against Haast and co. I can't facetank them but they die easily to the totems. They can also be kited because of Faster Projectiles gem, totems can hit from afar.
This league I have been using a dagger wich lets me use Whirling Blades. They are amazing to getting you out of a sticky situation.

I use Flammability.

Next 6 points will go to the 3 jewel slots. I'm now wasting all Alts I have towards jewels.

In this league I will turn in Faster Projectiles and Faster Casting for lv 1/20q. Flame Totem I will just vaal as soon as they get to 20 (I'm levelling 7 Flame Totem gems at the same time).

This build can't facetank bosses, but it doesn't die to everything either. Just be sure to have the CwdT setups and a good shield.

If you use your mobility and the tankyness of the totems you should fine.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Oct 12, 2015, 6:11:34 PM
Well, Atziri down in 1M.

Level 82, 30k dps and 6k hybrid pool (3519hp/2500es). Probably could have done it earlier.

Spoiler

3 more levels and I'm done with this league.

can u post ur gear on this race? UPD nvm,i can watch it by myself:D but why so huge difference? 80k for 30k... o.O ur gear isnt so bad...or it is?
cause on 1 page as i see - its old gear with 70k+ dps, not 30k dps o.O
and btw - mixed pool = easy deaths from 1 hit by strong chaos enemy,isnt it?)
Plus,why not critical curse?o.O
Last edited by ShamanOverseerZ on Oct 13, 2015, 7:47:22 PM
What are the best masters to level?

Thanks
"
sabotage13 wrote:
What are the best masters to level?

Thanks

I have level 8 Vagan, Elrenon, Zana and Catarina. Few others level 7.

If you are talking about 1M thenI have Vagan, Elrenon and Zana.

"
can u post ur gear on this race? UPD nvm,i can watch it by myself:D but why so huge difference? 80k for 30k... o.O ur gear isnt so bad...or it is?
cause on 1 page as i see - its old gear with 70k+ dps, not 30k dps o.O
and btw - mixed pool = easy deaths from 1 hit by strong chaos enemy,isnt it?)
Plus,why not critical curse?o.O

Huge difference is in gem levels.

On std I have most of my gems 21/20q + a level 4 Empower and 6-link.

In 1M I have most my gems 19/0q and 5-link, so there lies the main difference. I also have no jewels in 1M.

Well firstly there are only bosses that can do spike chaos damage. We already are not facetanking normal bosses so we shouldn't try facetank chaos bosses. Just let the totems tank for you and you'll be fine.

You gain more by lowering mobs fire resistance (it can go to negative) than gaining more crit.

Thx for answers! so,gems are the most important^^ got it
First... Awesome build. I was able to get to level 80 in 3 days...

It looks like you have a new weapon & shield since you original post. Can you please add them somewhere? I would like to see them...

Can you please complete your new tree to level 90+... I would like to see where you are going to move to before I respec my build to match yours.

I did get Atziri to 25%. I am still working on the mechanics on the event. Nothing to do with your build.

Thanks for taking the time to post it,
Pyroc.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
First... Awesome build. I was able to get to level 80 in 3 days...

It looks like you have a new weapon & shield since you original post. Can you please add them somewhere? I would like to see them...

Can you please complete your new tree to level 90+... I would like to see where you are going to move to before I respec my build to match yours.

I did get Atziri to 25%. I am still working on the mechanics on the event. Nothing to do with your build.

Thanks for taking the time to post it,
Pyroc.

Hi

Glad you like the build.

This is what the tree would look at lvl 95 :

Still have same weapons standard and 1M.

Did rekt my 6 link mantle last night so now I'm grinding for fuse so I can 6 link a new one.

Man I'm so lucky..

55 fuses :

Who said self-found was hard :D

Back in business.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info