Master Crafting Metamods

oh i shouldn't read it before i serve a sit damn
-_-
Thanks for making things clear Chris! :)
ign:Lars
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1288489/ (Standard)
"
Chris wrote:
Why did Carl quickly delete a reddit comment last year clarifying how this works?

He didn't want to accidentally reveal what was, at the time, not commonly known by the community. In the same way to how we don't reveal vendor recipes, we don't want to accidentally affect the natural progression of how players work out crafting tricks.

A known member of the community made a statement of fact that something wasn't possible. A developer responded saying that was incorrect, countering the spread of misinformation, then deleted the correction even though it was accurate.
Due to the high fees, most people will not even try this. The only thing will happen is there will be more "near gg item" for us to buy at a reasonable price. I say it's a GOOD thing happen to normal players.
Fancy.
IGN- [ _____CzR_____ / xCruzeRx]
[ STD - ShattereDSouL / NyteCruzeR / zCzRz / Felynix ]
WARBANDS SHOP = http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1318773
Last edited by NyteCruzeR on Aug 20, 2015, 6:35:13 PM
100:1 ratio = "different" economy, not broken

wow thanks for clearing that up :)
"
Chris wrote:
Why did Carl quickly delete a reddit comment last year clarifying how this works?

He didn't want to accidentally reveal what was, at the time, not commonly known by the community. In the same way to how we don't reveal vendor recipes, we don't want to accidentally affect the natural progression of how players work out crafting tricks.

Quarl's comment was not about clarifying how the mods work, but about correcting (maybe even purposely spread) false information that could not be verified by 99% of the community at that point in time and were therefore considered as true.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
Magnicon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

A known member of the community made a statement of fact that something wasn't possible. A developer responded saying that was incorrect, countering the spread of misinformation, then deleted the correction even though it was accurate.

I want to believe chris and qarl but I think the same thing you just wrote.
"clever"
How the hell is the average player supposed to experiment with the game given how hard is to acquire certain orbs? See exalted orbs for example. This is a game that can only be fully enjoyed by the rich minority. To the rest of us is a big "fuck you" in the face. Hell, all the recent events even made me miss Diablo 3 for a moment, and that's saying something. I would elaborate but I don't care about this game, its community or its developers anymore. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Aug 20, 2015, 6:51:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info