If GGG asked for money......

"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
johnssec wrote:

I just don't believe in Chris and the devs anymore. I don't think their vision for the game matches up with the players and I think they make their decisions based on what they want instead of what the people actually playing want.

Exactly. I'm enjoying spending my money elsewhere until this game gets back on track sometime in 2016 by which point I would probably have lost all my interest in PoE.

I've enjoyed a lot of the new content thus far, but threads like this make me really wonder:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1307435

35 pages and still nothing really being addressed. Didn't really bother me that much in Warbands since I wasn't getting to 75+ maps anyways with the old Map Drops, but it's aggravating to lose your 80+ maps to that kind of stuff for no reason.

Anyways, League of Legends servers just moved closer to me so I was planning on taking a hiatus anyways, wanted to finish some characters before that, but this game won't even let me, heh.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I just wish they monetized with an MSRP and maybe some DLC and some paid expansions like everyone else. If they did that there would be no reason to refuse to add an offline mode and all the glorious things that would bring. Can you just imagine all the cool mods that would be possible using this game engine?

Love the game, hate the business model.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info