If GGG asked for money......

I've given them enough to justify the time I've spent playing. If the game died out completely I'd pay at least as much as I have already for an offline version though... if possible.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
I wouldn't give them money.
no for they are becoming quite greedy already

honestly, yes i would, even if i got nothing out of it.

Path of Exile is the only enjoyable game for me so I'd definitely give to keep it alive.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I would give $20 or so without getting anything in return.

Anything more than that, I'd like to get some microtransaction points at the lease =P
no
i gave em $20 (amazon gift cards i happen to have) ,cause stash tabs,
cause they made jewels and div cards to force you to buy stash tabs.

that is why..

well... okay, they have all these MTX armor looky dealys, BUT most uniques dont have 3d art ... like wtf? get your shit together yo!

Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 27, 2015, 12:22:39 AM
Yeah I probably would, don't know how much I could fork over though. I already spend to much on PoE so the supporter packs really justify the money I do spend. But if there were serious problems about PoE continuation I would chip in what I can.
#NeverGoing90
If i read your question correctly then heres my answer...
Ill give a bum on the street the shirt off my back or the last couple bucks i have to get them something to eat if they were hungry so in that regard... Absolutely i would give them money if they asked me for some because they NEED it!

...Now if it had something to do with them getting strung out on drugs or some shit then Hell No! But if they were hungry i would still feed them and if they needed something i would give if i had it even if it was something that was their fault but thats where i draw the line between money and help! If your strung out ill still help you out... but im not giving you money for obvious reasons!

But thats not really a GGG thing thats just the way i am! We are talking about a company here... I dont think they would just ask people for money like that to begin with... Unless those people were working in a bank! But for the sake of your question thats my answer!

In fact ATM they would get money out of me alot quicker if they were in fact hungry or in a bad way than they would for support for this game right now but thats just because im not very happy with some decisions and the direction the game is going and its simply no longer fun for me right now! But that doesnt change how i feel about them as human beings! They are still good people from my past experiences of them! No matter how much their game pisses me off it doesnt change that!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 27, 2015, 2:03:56 AM
No.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info