[2.6] TheBockwursts Disfavour 2H CYCLONE STEAMROLLER - 7kHP / 165k incrAoE DPS / NO BLOODMAGIC

hi, very great build !! , but i have a question can you kill ubber atziri's with this build ?
"
Dadybear wrote:
hi, very great build !! , but i have a question can you kill ubber atziri's with this build ?

Haven't tried uber yet, might give it a shot in the near future though!
Hi Bockwurst ! Great build ! I have one question about the axe... if I had a Pain Sunder mirrored axe (no " +2 weapon range" ) with 4 Red Sockets and 2 Green - I will loose the AOE (blue socket)... the clear speed and boss fights (withou conc effect) will lack?

Tks bud!

Last edited by rodvikar on Oct 30, 2015, 2:34:11 PM
"
rodvikar wrote:
Hi Bockwurst ! Great build ! I have one question about the axe... if I had a Pain Sunder mirrored axe (no " +2 weapon range" ) with 4 Red Sockets and 2 Green - I will loose the AOE (blue socket)... the clear speed and boss fights (withou conc effect) will lack?

Tks bud!

Thanks mate!

Actually I don't see too much reason to go for a mirrored 2H Axe. The #1 2H Axe has like 800ish dps which is 25% more DPS than a high roll Disfavour so for like 5 times the price you're "only" getting that bit of DPS more. As you can see in my videos the clear speed even with just a 608pdps Disfavour is more than adequate. Sure, if you have stacks of mirrors go ahead and get yourself one.. if not, I wouldn't do it. I'd rather go for a legacy kaom's which is massively limited in supply so It'll most likely only rise in value plus it'll get you a nice HP boost.
hey how is this build with headhunter?
Finally got the currency to buy the disfavour, this shit is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaizing

"
Radgris wrote:
Finally got the currency to buy the disfavour, this shit is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaizing

Gratz mate, enjoy!

"
BruteLegacy wrote:
hey how is this build with headhunter?

Don't know, tbh I don't like Headhunter that much. Headhunter is nice and all but it's just kinda gimmicky. If you're not rolling every map for %rares it's too unreliable (imho) so I decided to stick with the current setup.
Updated the main post with new stats and a revised tree. Enjoy! :)
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Dec 18, 2015, 12:26:28 PM
Came back from a long break and saw this build. Had to try it. Sold off a bunch of stuff to put it together and it was well worth it. Fun to play, great damage, and very tanky. Thanks Bockwurst.

Spoiler

Last edited by DunkMaster on Dec 27, 2015, 9:20:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info